chapter 47

Thanks guys and you want abhi and pragya to unite ...soon it's gonna happen why many suspenses ...

Pragya gets ready in a white chudi with light makeup and she leaves from there earlier.

She doesn't want to even look at aditya as because of him she is going to do such a big thing which may destroy abhi.

But her mother's health is in danger and she can't take risk in it.

She called bulbul and asked her to come with her as she can't go there alone.

Bulbul reached London two days and she informed that she gonna stay with aliya in her home.

Though it's abhi's home she is hesitated to go alone.

With much thoughts she reached abhi's home.

*************************************

" jiju ....." bulbul screamed while entering abhi's room.

He was just sleeping until she enter and gets up with a shock.

Seeing that bulbul smiled sheepishly and sits beside him.

" you know what...di is coming here..." bulbul said as she was in happy mood.

Abhi looked suprised and wonders what made her to come..but he is happy that atleast he can meet her.

Bulbul looks confused as she didn't get any reply from him and called him aloud.

Abhi returning back to his sense asked " i am not deaf ..why you are shouting like this?  " he asked by getting up from bed.

" she asked me to take her in as she feels awkward to look at you.." bulbul tells and abhi nods his head.

" what bhabhi is coming..." aliya shouts while entering the room.

Both abhi and bulbul were shocked by her loud voice.

" arey...can't you people talk softly..why you are shouting as you have won a crore...it's just pragya is coming right..." Abhi asked casually as aliya and bulbul looked at each other.

Abhi noticed that but didn't reacted for it.

He have to talk with pragya before jumping into a conclusion.

He wants to know whether she is ready to marry him as he thinks time changes and people too change.

But his heart says that she still loves him and want to share her life with him. He could not believe what's happening before his eyes.

With his thoughts about pragya he got ready and left from there.

************************************

Pragya walked inside the hotel with much hesitation.  It's an Indian hotel and they have arranged for the holi celebration.

She looks around as she could not find anyone as every one is having colours on their faces...

She tried calling bulbul but tired that she dudbt pick her call.

She was about to call purab and turns to enquire about them but suddenly hits on a tall , handsome guy...

She thought to ask sorry and looks at person and was shocked.

" what you are doing here? " pragya asked as she instantly looks terrified.