chapter 63

Thanks guys for your huge support and yes many of them requested to update accidental love and jab we met , I will post today.. some guys asked all the ff but show some pity on me ... both the humsafar and lustful love reached its target but I could not update today as I am updating this two ff's.  Let's get into the story... though it's a chapter - 63 it almost reached 81 parts  and the credit goes to you all.. may be ending with 100 parts or 70 chapters...

      Pragya was shocked and a lump formed inside her stomach . She felt dizzy and sweat formed on her forehead. She started to breath uneven and heaving in fear.
Is someone planing against me?

  She turned with her eyes closed while she felt a slight slap on her face. She opened her eyes to see arjun with others standing there.

" happy birthday pragya..." they shouted all of a sudden bringing her to normal.  Every one gets sad as she didn't reacted . She was standing numb neither over excited nor anger at them.

" what happened to her ? Did abhi and pragya again mad at each other ? " riya murmered.

" I don't think so as abhi might have wished " purab said in a low voice.

" I think we are first..see abhi is coming looking suprised . It means he forgotten her b-day.. sure he gonna get best return gift.." tanu said pointing at abhi who is coming towards them.

" what's happening guys.. " he asjed running his eyes to get a clear image of them.

" today pragya di's birthday jiju and you didn't remember it..." bulbul asked and abhi gave an oops expression.

Everyone assumes that she is anger on him not knowing the reason.  she is trying to connect what happened in the caravan with her dreams. Could not understand what's going around her . Abhi shook her a little to bring back to her sense.  Pragya felt that she is over thinking as abhi said.

She looked at everyone who were was because she didn't responded to their suprise. She can't hurt him because of her fear.  She plastered a smile with a huge grin moving towards them..

" you guys only knew how to suprise me.. how is my shock return gift.." Pragya asked but soon she felt a sharp pain on her ears.

" arjun ...leave me .. its not right to hurt bday girl..." she said trying to remove his hand.

" you are making fun of us.." tanu asked hugging her. " happy birthday buddy" she said kissing her cheeks.

" thank you..." Pragya replied in a mono tone.

" what you gonna do with this rockstar..He didn't even remember it's your b'day " purab asked wishing her.

Pragya looked at him saying " he is busy now a days and work became more important to him and he could not say no to them..." she indirectly taunts him which abhi and purab understood.

" pragya..I was about to give you a suprise as I planned with purab to take you for a date but unfortunately it got cancelled.." Abhi said holding her hand.

" that's fine.. I never complained to you and tday it's my treat for you all.. we will enjoy this day " she said cheering up trying to forget her dream.

" yeah...that's out pragya..this is  the reason we love her so much..." purab said side hugging her.

Pragya faked a smile and asked them to sleep and left  from there. Only abhi knows the reason behind the silence.

She is still worried about that incident.. how much should I say her that nothing happened there but she is not in state to get thart. She needs you abhi...