chapter 41

Thanks guys for your support...hope you like this track...I am sure that they gonna join in few episodes but it needs some time right..

" what he is thinking now? God..he should not play any trick😢😢 " Pragya thinks while getting inside the car.

" you never said , you know abhi.." Aditya asked her while starting the car.

She looked terrified whether the answer will hurt him.

" woh..I said na..he is my senior" Pragya said uninterestingly.

" oh..that's why you supported him every time.." Aditya asked while rashly driving the car.

" its not like that..and why you are just driving like this.." Pragya asked trying to change the topic.

" I could never understand you.." Aditya tells while Pragya looked at him.

" no one understands me..even abhi..he never asked a question that how I live without him.." Pragya thinks as she remembers about abhi's presence in the function.

" we reached ..." Aditya told plainly and parks the car. He gets down not looking at Pragya whether she gets down or not. He walked directly into the home and Pragya looked puzzled.

********************************************

" what happened to you abhi? Why did you said like that? " arjun asked while they entered into the hotel's room.

" if you want to go..please leave but don't ask me to come with you.." Abhi said while opening the fridge.

He searches for his friend ( whiskey bottle) and closed its door in anger.

" its not Like that abhi..we are here for you.." Arjun said as he looked at purab.

" ha Abhi..I too love to stay here..you know I got a new girlfriend too..." purab said as everyone looks at him in shock..😲😲😲

" kya ... How can you get without me.." Arjun asked and both riya and abhi looked shocked at him..😰😰

" what you both are blabbering.." Riya asked while arjun smiled sheepishly at her.

" what ever... But I will not allow Pragya to marry that idiot.." Abhi tells while leaving to his room.

" what he is up to..? "Purab asked while riya shrieks her shoulder with a grin on her face.

*******************************************

Pragya was trying to sleep by lying on the bed . but sleep is far away from her eyes. she starts to think about how she meets abhi , how they proposed each other and their nok-jkoks...she smiled but after a second her smile vanished..." You have to do this Pragya...." her ma's voice ringed in her mind. She lies straight while looking at the ceiling blankly. She heard a cracking noise near her room's side window.

" is that thief..." Pragya thinks while shrugging herself inside the sheets of her bed.

After sometime she didn't again heard that noise. Pragya thanked god and closed her eyes to sleep .

" sleeping peacefully after this much happened..." She heard a voice and instantly her eyes fluttered open.

" abhi...tum. What you are doing here? " Pragya gets up while pulling abhi from the bed.

" hi...darling..." Abhi tells as he adjusted himself by leaning on headboard.

" you.." Said Pragya and moved towards his side.

" arey..after 3 years I am seeing you..wait lemme check you..." Abhi scanned Pragya from top to bottom.

" what you are doing here? how come you here.. " Pragya asked while abhi looks at her down .