chapter 52

Thanks guys for your wonderful support. ..a big thank you from my side .... keep supporting and I am sure ,this chapter will make you laugh aloud...

" it's time to make aditya to wear this ring di. ..." bulbul explained holding her shoulder.

Purab felt a shiver and managed to nod his head.

" yes... my bestie is waiting for that..please pragya..." his friend exclaimed which irked purab.

" arey this idiot.. I am really happy that pragya is not going to marry the idiot having this sort of friend.

" di. .." bulbul handed the ring and purab gets it from her.

"  i know according to Indian constitution , it's illegal to engage a guy but for abhi I have to do this... soon purab if they comes to know it's not you then you will be  killed..." thinks purab .

Purab made aditya to wear the ring and all gets happy

" why Every one gets happy as a guy engaged to another guy...oh .. no one knows I am not pragya..." thinks purab whose thoughts were disturbed by bulbul.

" di ..congrats.... " said bulbul and hugged him and purab becomes numb. He surrendered himself to her.

" oh god...her closeness affects me...i am losing myself to her..." he thinks as sarla came towards him.

" di...Every one will loose weight but I think you gained weight for your engagement...." bulbul made a note which made purab to close his eyes in nervousness.

" leave some time to spend with my daughter " sarla tells and was about to hug purab but he stopped her.

" what happened beta..." sarla asked confused.

" beta...beta slipper ala adi vanga pora ..." ( you gonna get beatings by beta slipper ) purab thinks and sighs he is telling uncomfortable.

" bulbul...take her to room..." sarla tells and bulbul takes him away from there

" got escaped ..." purab thinks and moved with her..

Purab and bulnul reached their room and bulbul locked the door.

" you can take off this veil..." bulbul said taking her phone from her bag.

" if she knows it's me or thinking me as pragya..." thinks purab .

" I know whom you are purab..." said bulbul without looking at him.

Purab was shocked.

He removes the duppatta and bulbul looks at him.

" not bad...you are looking cute in this dress..." bulbul chuckled and took a snap of him.

" get stop that. ... delete the pic..." purab demanded and bulnul starts to laugh.

" always my jiju's selection is good..." bulbul tells and purab looked annoyed.

" oh hello..  I was the one who managed there...not your so called jiju..." purab says sitting on the bed.

He looks at a banana on the table and thinks to eat as he feels hungry.

" where you are going..." bulbul asked as purab moved from there.

" I am going to eat that..." purab said pointing the banana.

" don't go away from this room..aditya's friend may rape you...as you are looking hot and then I will not be responsible for that..." bulbul tells controlling her smile.