chapter 60

With all your love and support , I am updating this chapter.. thanks for your support as this story reached 25k views and 1.8 k votes and especially I didn't expect that votes will reach 70 ... and humsafar will be updated soon as one vote remaining and jab we met - 10 votes remaining...

So who is the person ...

Whether she will be an obstacle or an angel in abhigya's life..

Or something more than that..

Back to story...

They reached Australia safely and people were already waiting for abhi's arrival. He never expected this and doesn't know how to react. He looked at pragya who was busy talking with tanu. Both were engrossed in some talks and he don't want to disturb them. But he really want his fuggy to be his side. Nowadays she never cares for him and he wants to show that her rockstar is not an ordinary person . Abhi was standing a little bit far from everyone as he was reporting to the press how much he is happy for this project. He was checking at pragya but she never paid any attention to him. Soon the fans started to get autographs and selfies from him and abhi was posing with them. There were more girls than men and all were drooling over abhi . That's when pragya stomped her feet in anger. Abhi saw that but he turned as he didn't noticed it. But he is looking at her every single moment.

" I want you to feel the same taste when I was you with aditya..." Abhi thinks while a girl takes his hand surrounding her shoulder. Both were posing funny while abhi saw pragya's anger face on the screen. He turns back to see his fuggy boiling in jealousy. She surrounds her hand around his while holding it protectively .  Soon everyone moves from there. They started to move to their place but still pragya was in anger.

They boarded inside and it's quite a comfortable bus and guards  surrounded them and had their seats.

" now why she is sitting like this

" now why she is sitting like this..." arjun asked while nikkil and tanu came out of their romance mood.

" are you hungry..." purab asked while aliya holds his hand . She pulls him towards her saying " she is in anger and I am not sure she might eat you .. so just shut up " . She said releasing his hand .