chapter 53

Hello guys hope you love this plot...thanks to everyone for your huge support and I need it throughout the end....

Pragya gets up in a jerk as she heard a loud voice . She looked herself in the mirror as her hair were messed up. She thinks whether the truth is out. She quickly gets off from the bed and gets ready.

While pragya comes down , she saw bulbul coming down. She stoped her and bulbul got irked 

" di...leave me I have many works for your marriage.. " bulbul said as pragya looked at her in anger .

" come on di .... I know you don't have interest in this marriage but I have to obey my jiju's words..." bulbul said removing her hand .

" first tell me ,whom you are refering. .." Pragya asked folding her hands near her chest.

" ofcourse with whom you got  engaged yesterday ..." bulbul says with a smirk.

" I have to do my work...dont disturb me else jiju might become anger...." bulbul says and pragya looks at her.

Bulbul was about to move but she came back which puzzled pragya.

" waise di. .. jiju is here only..." pragya's eyes popped out when she said .

" what he is here and ma didn't say anything..." Pragya asked quite in a worry tone.

BULBUL nods her head and whispers near her eyes " you and me know that jiju is here and it's top secret...." she tells and pragya looked in shock .

" where is he? " pragya asked and bulbul shrugged her shoulder.

" I am getting late..." she shouts and leaves from there.

" oh my god .... this abhi is getting on my nerves..." Pragya thinks and moved to find him.

****************************************

" pragya come here ..." sarla calls pragya when she was searching abhi

" ha ma...." Pragya tells and goes to meet her.

The room was fully silent and she could see aditya and sarla sitting on the floor . But her eyes instanly fall on 4 people who were sitting before them.  She could feel something fishy but before that sarla asked her to sit beside aditya.

Pragya sits beside him and the 4 people were doing pooja .

"This marriage could not happen soon..." a swamiji tells and sarla looks at him .

" but swamiji...we have invited everyone ...." sarla tells and the person next to that swamiji asked her not to talk inbetween.

" if they both get marry then sure the groom have to face many problems....mainly he would have financial problems..." he said by closing his eyes..

Pragya thinks it looks like abhi's voice.

" oh my god...how could I forget what bulbul said..." she thinks and looks at other person who were nikkil, arjun and purab.

" then when can we have...." asked aditya ..

" probably next year..." the swamiji tells and pragya smiles at him.