Chapter 1: Missing (Part 2)

Written By: DGrayManLover

Chapter 1,

---Gracie's POV--

Patricia, Fabian and I walked down the stretch to school. Now that everything has went back to normal Patricia, Fabian and I have become really close.

"Gracie." Patricia says snapping me out of my daze.

"Yeah," I say.

"I said, are you ready for a normal week of school." She says as we round the corner and into the school.

"Yes, actually a normal month would be fine for me." I walk up to my locker and Patricia and Fabian follow.

"Wait, where is Nina?" I say opening my locker and grabbing my French book. I look at Patricia and she gives me a grin, and I give her a glare.

"She went to see her Gran for the week."Fabian says opening his locker.

"Oh" I say closing my locker. " Patricia, ready for French class?"

"Yes." she answers. "let's go bore our minds." She says as we walk down the halls.

"Oh, it's not that bad Patricia." I say turning the corner.

"Apparently you don't pay attention to the rest of the class, their always asleep." We enter french class and Patricia asks if she could sit with me.

"Uh sure, but Nina will probably make you move when she gets back." Patricia nods and sits down in Nina's seat. I noticed that Patricia was a little jerky. I looked around the room and my eyes met up with Eddie's. I waved and quickly sat down. "Patricia are you setting with me because of Eddie, I thought you guys made up."

"Well sorta, but I am still confused as to why he didnt tell me, I mean he can trust me." Patricia says while she is rubbing her hands.

The class begins and im totally tuned out. Why was Nina visiting her Gran, Her Gran was here a couple of weeks ago. This is weird, I'm going to have to consult with Sibuna about this. I also have to help Patricia see that Eddie was just protecting.... "Ms. Ross, are you listening." Ms. Valentine says.

"Uhm, yes" I answer.

"So you do know the answer to my question then. Go ahead then." She says putting her hands on her hips.

"Uh." Crap, Patricia kicks me under the table, I glance her way and she is pointing at our French book. " Oh au revoir means goodbye."

"Well I guess you have been paying attention." she turns and starts writing on the chalkboard.

I turn to Patricia and say, "thanks so much. I owe you."

"I told you this class was boring." she says. I look around the room and see to my surprise half the class is asleep. Why was I always the one to be questioned.

----

After school Amber, Patricia and I hung out in my room, eating popcorn and talking.

"So Amber, How are you and Alfie?" I say grabbing a handful of popcorn.

"Oh we are better than ever." Amber says smiling. I almost thought she was being sarcastic, but she just kept a straight face. I dropped some of the popcorn from my hand into my mouth. Then i heard a knock on my door.

"Gracie, can we come in." Fabian says.

"Sure, but whos the we?" i say standing up. I walk over to door and open it.

"Oh just me" Alfie says.

"Come we were just eating popcorn." I walk back over to my bed and sit in between Amber and Patricia. I grab some more popcorn. "Here catch some with your mouth, Fabian." I throw a piece at him. He misses it totally.

"Come on you got to throw it better than that" He says laughing.

"What you think you could do better" i say cracking a smile.

"Yes i think i can!" He says grabbing some popcorn.

"Come on guys you try" i say handing them some popcorn.

"Ok Alfie catch." Amber says.

Fabian throws a piece of popcorn up for me to catch, and i actually catch it.

"Ok, maybe you can throw it better." I say, throwing a piece at Fabian. He misses again. "You did that on purpose."

Another knock sounds throughout the room. "Come in" i say. Eddie walks in and over to Patricia. He grabs her hand and she willingly lets him. I walk over and set next to her.

I whisper in her ear, "Are you guys good now?" She turns and nods i jump up and give her a wink.

Then again another knock at the door. "Come in." Who could this be everyone form Sibuna was here except Nina. The door opens and a girl in a hood walks in.

-----

(Who do you think the girl is??)

(Is this story worth writing a part 2??? Let me know!)

(about my cast Camilla and Rebecca as if they were 16)

(do you think that Camilla and Rebecca Rosso are good cast for Gracie(Camilla) and Sophie(Rebecca). If You can think of another set of twins to play them let me know)

A/N: The girls to the right>>> Are Gracie and Sophie respectively! They are portrayed by Camilla (Milly) and Rebecca (Becky) Rosso!..!

-DGrayManLover