Chapter 15: Buried Beneath

Written By: DGrayManLover

Chapter 15,

--Jerome's Pov

I woke up in my bed thismorning with a pounding headache, "What happened?" I can't remember what has happened since that talk with Gracie! Oh no I have to warn the others that Gracie is being controlled by the dark ghost lady! Instantly I began to shiver, for some reason I felt as if I was being watched, the hairs on my neck were standing in alarm. I turned toward the door of mine and Alfie's room and their stood Gracie, at least I think it was her, I mean her and Sophie are twins and I can't tell them apart. "Gracie?"

"Just wanted to let you know that your girlfriend's gone." Then she walked out of my room. I followed her and she ran into Victor.

"Ms. Ross what are you doing up this early? Get to your room." I watched from afar as she starred him down.

It seem to go on forever, before Gracie slung her arm up and almost hit Victor. "You're weak!" She laughs. That's defintly not Gracie!!

"Excuse me! That's two weeks of detention!" Victor yells.

"Do you really want to make me do your bidding?" Gracie turns to him. As she walked toward him Victor took steps away until he was against the staircase wall. Gracie's body falls to the floor and teh smoky woman appears in her place.

"You?' Victor says as he takes in what just happened. He looks back and forth from Gracie's body lying in a heep on the floor and back to the woman.

"You little humans thought you had gotten rid of me, Senkhara." She laughs. "Please, that little gang of teenagers has been trying to free this girl and her twin for weeks now and they have been blind to my long term plans."

"Why do you need the the Ross twins?" Victor asks trying to avoid eyecontact with her, his eyes wonder over to me. I'm in trouble now.

"Don't bother with him. I have something of his that he wants back." She laughs once more. "I'm surprised you haven't figured out that the twins are decendants of Isis. And your blind to the fact that they aren't really twins."

"Huh?" Victor looks confussed. By now I noticed that Nina, Fabian, Amber, Patricia, Eddie and Alfie had made their way into the foyer and were listening to Senkhara's speech.

"Gracie." She points to Gracie's body on the floor. "Is just a split-personality that Isis has created a body for. She isn't real. Well she is but she shares the same mind as Sophie." She looks around the room and smirks at Nina. "Sophie is actually incomplete since part of her has it's own body, which would explain why she's such an airhead." Gracie isn't real? What?

"Senkhara tell me where you hid Mara!" I yell.

"You wish." She laughs. Everyone looks shocked.

"She has Mara?" Patricia says. Victor looks a little concerned but quickly changes his facially expression. I then noticed Gracie's body begin to move.

--Gracie's POV

Ah my head aches real bad. I feel like I've been hit with a baseball bat aswell. I open my eyes and I'm on the floor in the foyer. "What's going on? I was just in the tunnels in a tube-like thing and a smoky woman appeared infront of me?" Then I remember everything that I just heard. I was already awake then but I passed it off as a day-dream. "Am I really not real? I guess that would explain why I feel so empty right now." I notice that the smoky woman is standing right beside me. "Ahh!"

"Didn't think you'd be awake already." She says. Then she's gone and I my eyesight went black, but my eyes weren't closed! What's going on? My arms and legs that feel so numb begin to become less and less easy to move. My head starts to feel like it's being stabbed with a thousand needles. Then I realize that I'm falling into an endless sleep again. No, someone please save me!

--Sophie's POV

(This is happening at the same time Senkhara is talking to Victor and Jerome)

All that I remember is darkness until I woke up on the floor in my room. What is going on? A bright light flashes infront of me and I hear a voice, "Sophie you must save Gracie and complete the wings of Isis, before Senkhara does. I have freed you now so go and help Sibuna!"

"Huh?" Who's talking? For some reason my feet were walking on their own and I ended up downstairs and I saw a smoky black woman enter Gracie's body? Is this rehearsal for a scary movie? I always wanted to be an actress, how come Gracie gets to be one and not me? "Wow that was some great effects!!" I say.

"You? How are you not under my control?" Gracie says.

I giggle. "Gracie you can stop acting, where is the camera anyways?"

"Isis!" Gracie whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"Isis? Who's Isis?" Now that you mention it didn't that voice earlier say something about the wings of Isis? Gracie disappears and Victor grunts as he walks up to his office.

"Sophie?" Nina says.

"Yeah."

"Nevermind." She says. I noticed that she mutters something to Amber, and Fabian and they do the same to the others. Then they all go upstairs. What losers, so rude that they didn't invite me!

--Nina's POV

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe what just happened?!" Amber says.

"Sophie really is an airhead as Senkhara said." Jerome sighs.

"I can't believe Gracie isn't real. I mean we've lived with her for almost a whole school year." Fabian says as he puts his hands over his face. Speaking of school year it's about to end in about a week! Wow already! It's a good thing I worked things out with Fabian now.

"Yeah this is all so crazy." I say. Alfie and Eddie agree and turn to make sure that the doors shut and that Sophie hasn't followed us up here. As we talked longer my door flew open.

"We're back!" Harvey steps through the door and slowly Joy walks in after him. She doesn't look alright at all.

"Joy what's wrong?" Patricia gets up but Harvey stops her.

"She's just upset because this whole incident is her fault." Harvey laughs.

"I'm sorry. I'm the one who allowed Harvey access to the Anubis house and he is Rufus's son." Joy covers her face.

"What?" We all say in harmony. Harvey is the one behind all of this, he ruined our school year and brought Senkhara and Rufus back.

A/N: So this is chapter 15!! Sorry it's short. Just wanted to let you know that HOA: The Twin New Girls PART 2 is  nearing it's end.. :.(  Should only have 4 more chapters left after this one.. But don't worry there will be a part 3!! I have to kind of sync up with whats going to happen in season 3. (you know Nina won't be there, well at least Nathalia Ramos won't be playing her. But anyways just wanted to give you a heads up. And the third part will have a different cover!!)

-DGrayManLover