Chapter 9: Meet Me In My Dreams (Gracie)

Written By: DGrayManLover

Unedited

Chapter 9,

--Gracie's POV--

"Mommy." Someone says. I opened my eyes and I was looking at an unfamilar ceiling. I turned to look in the direction of the voice. It was a little girl, who looked just like me with brown hair.

"Mommy are you awake?" The girl says.

"Me?" I say sitting up.

"Yes mommy." She giggles. "Can I sleep with you and daddy? I had a bad dream." I smile. Wait daddy. I slowly turn to see who daddy is. When I see who it is, I kind of jump. It was Fabian! Not another dream. Why do I keep dreaming about marrying him? I helped the , well my little girl up and I put her inbetween Fabian and I.

I lay back down but seconds later I hear, "Mommy." I opened my eyes and see a little boy, he looks exactly like a mini Fabian. Aww so cute.

"Uhm, yes darling." I say trying to sound motherly.

"I cant sleep." I lift him up and put him by his sister. Right as I'm about to fall back asleep I am flooded with memories. Mine and Fabian's wedding, the first time I saw Mason and Annabell. That's funny their names are the same in my other dream. I finally fall asleep.

"Gracie, breakfast is ready." Fabian says. I set up and for some reason I am really hungry. I stare at Fabian. He still looks the same.

Then he says, "Yeah I bet you're really hungry."

"Yeah actually a lot." I say smiling.

"I bet the babies are hungry too." He says patting my belly. Why was he patting my bel....?

I look down and my belly is huge. Did he just say babies? Oh gosh.

I look up to him, "Babies?"

"Oh I forgot, the doctor says you might be in shock since you fell asleep during the altra sound. So i'll say it. Gracie we are having twin girls!" He smiles and hugs me, I hug him back since this is only a dream. Well I hope its a dream. "What are we going to name them?" He asks.

"Uhm how about Layla and Kayla?" I say.

"I was thinking the same thing!" He says. Then 2 other kids come running in through the door. Oh god how many kids do I have?

"Aunt Gracie," They yell. Oh thank god there not mine. Wait Aunt Gracie, that means...

"Hello sister dear." Sophie walks in carrying a baby. I about started laughing. Sophie always told me that she wasnt going to have any kids. "So I heard the news twins, aye." Was that a australin accent she is speaking in. "Oh here are our family photos that you've been asking for." She hands me some photos. Her husband is Mick Campbell. Wow I guess we all married our highschool sweethearts. I see that there are 8 kids in the picture. I smile, must me a handfull.

Fabian sits next to me and says, "There are some people here to see you."

"Who," I say back.

"Me" A girl says. I didnt recognize her at first. If it wasnt for her dark redish hair.

"Patricia." I say. I try to stand up but I struggle, due to the fact that i'm luggiing around 2 others with me.

"Oh sit, i'll come to you." She says. "Oh and I am not a Williamson anymore!"

"You got married! To who?" I say shocked. Patricia didnt seem like the type to marry.

"Eddie ofcourse." Oh wow I am so happy for them. They stayed together all this time. Then another Patricia stepped in.

"Hi, i'm Piper, I was at your wedding, Uhm Patricia, Erin wants to see you." Piper says.

"Who's Erin?" I say.

"I adopted an american girl." Patricia says. Aw she adopted, how nice.

Then 2 more people walked in. It was Amber and Alfie. " Gracie Rutter!" She yells. "You were supposed to be at my wedding 4 years ago!" She looks ticked. "But you just had to go into labor the day before." She starts to smile.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"She's kidding." Alfie says. "She has learned a few jokes from the jokester."

"We are moving closer, so our kids can play together." Amber says.

"Really." i say. I can believe I havent woken up yet. It feels like I've been asleep for days.

Then Amber says, "2 kids and 2 more on the way, How old are you?" She says smiling. Crap I have no idea.

So I guess, "37"

"Quit making yourself sound old," Fabian says. "She's only 26." Wow I dont feel that young.

Then Nina steps in. I instantly tense up, oh god she must hate me.

"Hey bestie." She says. I sigh a sigh of relief.

"Hi." I say.

Then another girl steps in. It's Joy. Without Harvey.

A flash of light flashes before me and then I'm back in my bedroom at the Anubis house.

"Oh thank god." I say. The dream was finally over. It was kind of getting a little weird.

I get up and get dressed. I go down to breakfast and when I walk in everyone is staring at me.

I sit down by Patricia. "Who are you?" She says.

"Uhm, Patricia you already know me, It's Gracie." I say waving my hand in front of her face.

"You're weird." She says.

"And your in my seat." A voice says. I look up and it's Joy.

"Oh, sorry Joy." I say, getting up. I go sit in Nina's seat. " Hi Fabian." I say.

"How do you know my name?" He says.

"What do you mean?" I say.

"Excuse me!" Nina says.

I ignore her and say, "Wait you dont know me?" Then I feel something being poured down my clothing. "Ahh." I say.

"I said Excuse ME!" Nina says as she holds an empty pitcher. I stand up and run out. I am soked in milk.

"What are you doing here?" A guy's voice says. I turn around and see Victor.

"I live here, remember?" I say.

"I dont believe you do." He says.

"Yes, I do , I can even show you my room." I say. "Follow me." He follows me up to the attic. But when I get there, Mine and Sophies beds were gone.

"So where is your room?" He asks.

"It was here." I say. What is going on?

"Im going to have to ask you to leave." He says. He grabs my arm and pulls me down stairs and to the door. He opens it and throws me out. The last thing I saw was the Anubis house's door closing in my face.

Then I was back in the tunnels. In a cylinder. Now I remember what happened. A smoky figure stood infront of me.

"Your the one." She says. I look at the others they were all asleep in cylinders, Nina, Fabian, Alfie. Wait Patricia, Amber and Eddie arent here.

Where are they?

A/N: What did you think? I know its been awhile since I uploaded. So I hope you enjoy. :) Oh and I skipped Alfie's Dreams and Nightmares. I have it written on paper, but I dont think I'll add it too this story. His dreams and Nightmares were boring.. If you want me to post them I'll add it to its own little story thing and have it like a deleted scene or something, just message me or comment below for me to add his chapter.. anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote please!! I'd really appreaciate it!

Video: Catch Me - Up10tion

-DGrayManLover