Chapter 6: What We've Done

Written by: DGrayManLover

Chapter 6,

"What are you doing down here? Answer me child!" Victor yells.

I had to make something up. "where am I, Victor why are we in whatever this place is, I am so confused." 

I say trying to make it sound real.

"you are in so much trouble" he says, now I know my plan didn't work. I stand up, I move my eyes over to Patricia and Fabian. "Hide",I mouth to them. Then quietly back off.

"come with me young lady." victor says. But instead of pulling me the way we came, he pulled into the room he was in. I saw Nina in a cage. She Is awake.

"Gracie." Nina says. She runs over to the cages edge.

"Nina I thought you were at your Grans." I say knowing that, that wasn't true.

"oh you know." she says.

Victor walks me over to the cage and unlocks it he throws me in. And locks it again.

"you are the descendant of Isis, Gracie, right." Victor says.

"what" I say trying to make it sound like I have know idea what he is talking about.

"Don't lie, I can see right through them. you have the wings of Isis lockets, don't you."

"No" i say. Victor gives up and walks to the rooms exit he puts his hand up to The wall and the exit is blocked by a door.

"Nina, thank god youre okay. We have been looking for you."

"yeah and I'm sure in my absence Fabian and you have become more that friends again." She says.

"oh no, Fabian and I are just good friends, Nina I am not a boyfriend stealer. I liked him, and I thought he liked me too. But Isis let me see inside his mind. His thoughts were all about you."

"really" she says.

"really." I say.

"well sorry for being so rude to you, do you think we could be friends."

"sure" I say.

--Fabian's POV--

When we made it back upstairs we told Amber, Alfie, and Eddie everything that happened.

"First Nina, now Gracie I can't take this anymore." I say. "My girlfriend is gone, and so is one of my best friends."

"don't worry Fabian, surely Victor will bring Gracie back up and punish her, as for Nina. I still don't know where she is?" Patricia says.

"But Gracie texted me and told me that you guys found her." Amber says

"she was infront of us, maybe she didn't had the chance to tell us." I say. 

"Great." Alfie says.

"it is ten o'clock, you have five minutes and then I want to hear a pin drop." Victor yells throughout the house.

"did anybody see Gracie come up?" Eddie says.

Everyone nods there head no.

Eddie and I walk back to our rooms and I can't sleep a wink. What happened to Gracie?, did she really find Nina?

--Gracie's POV--

Nina and I sat for ages in the cage before Victor finally came back.

"Nina I am going to give you another chance to tell where the Cup of Ankh is!" He says as he walks right up to the cage.

"I dont know." She says.

"I'll get it out of you sometime or another." He walks back out.

--Patricia's POV

The Sibuna gang and I sat in Ambers room.

"Wait, you said that Gracie texted you that Nina was down there." I say.]

"Yeah." Amber says.

I look at Fabian. "That means she might still have her cell phone on her."I say.

Then Fabian says,"Well what are you waiting for?" He looks at Amber.

"Oh, Ok Hold on." Amber says typing away on her phone.

--Gracie's POV

I got tired of quietness so i say, "Nina how long have you been down here?" I look at her.

"I dont know." She says shaking. Then my pocket vibrates. I reach into it.

"Oh my gosh, i still have my phone." I show Nina my phone. "And i got a text from Amber."

"Whats it say?" She says sliding closer to me.

"It says, Gracie are you alright, Where are you? and did you really find Nina?"

I type back, "Yes, i'm alright and yes i've really found Nina, shes right beside me. We are in the room that Fabian, Patricia and I were last in." I hit send.

Nina turns to me and says, "Gracie i'm so glad your here!" She hugs me.

"Oh we have more than one problem." I say telling her about Joy and Harvey and how Harvey is blackmailing Joy into dating him.

"Wow." She says as my phone buzzes again.

The text says, "We are on our way." I show Nina.

A few minutes later we hear Fabian yell, "Nina, Gracie."

"We're in here, guys." We say.

The door barely opens but all of them file through. They find the keys and unlock the cage. NIna runs to Fabian and I run to Patricia.

"Oh thank you so much." I say hugging Patricia.

"Come on lets get out of here." Eddie says. Just as we turn around the ground begins to shake.

"Nina." Fabian yells. A glass cylinder surrounds Nina.

"Fabian lookout." I yell. Another glass cylinder surrounds him.

"Gracie, run." Alfie says he pushes me out of the way. A cylinder surrounds him.

"Alfie." Amber yells. Patricia, Eddie and Amber are at the doorway safe.

I start to run but i am stopped by a glass cylinder. "Run guys." I yell to Patricia, Eddie and Amber.

A creepy voice laugh sounds throughout the room before everything goes dark.

--Amber's POV

We stood in utter shock at the doorway. Staring at Nina, Fabian, and Alfie. I noticed i was crying. I watched as Gracie starts to run toward us, buts its too late. She is surrounded. A creepy yet familar laugh sounds throughout the room.

A dark firgure forms in the front of the glass cylinders.

"Its..." I start to say.

"...Senkhara." Patricia finishes.

(I know this one is short but i think its a good cliff hanger.. I'll work on my next chapter soon!!)

(What do you think of this chapter? And The surprise ending!.Enjoy)

(Oh and i'd appreaciate a vote if you have the time!!)

-DGrayManLover