Bonus Chapter: Sweet Dreams (Alfie)

Written By: DGrayManLover

Unedited

A/N: This is Alfie's Dream's and Nightmare's and I'm posting this because someone requested that I do so.. (Previously Alfie's Dreams and Nightmares)

--Alfie's POV--

"Alfie." Amber says as she walks toward me. I was sitting on the couch with my feet propped up. Wasn't I just in the tunnels with the others?

"Uhm yes." I say.

"I think we should give Amfie another go!" She smiles.

"Really?" I say.

"Yes!" She replys. She leans in and kisses me on the cheek. I touch the place where her lips were moments ago. Wow! She stands again. "Would you like me to get anything for you? Like chocolate or something?" Amber getting something for me, this is great.

"A chocolate cake sounds great right now."I smile, she's got to be joking right.

"Ok, right-a-way sweetie." She says walking away into the kitchen. Oh my gosh! I need to go tell Jerome. I get up and run down the hall, and into my room, but Jerome isn't there. I turn and there's Amber.

"Whoa, you scared me."

"Alfie we have a problem." She says.

"Did you burn the cake?"

"No, Victor is in the tunnels!" She says. "Grab your locket out of your room and let's go!"

"What locket? Shouldn't we tell Nina and the others?"

"Uhm the Eye of Horus locket that Sarah gave you, duh. Why would we tell the others, we are supposed to keep this a secret remember, You, Jerome, Mara and I are the only ones that know."

"What do you mean? What about Sibuna?"

"What's Sibuna? You are acting weird? Text Jerome and Mara, and tell them emergency Suroh meeting." She says turning to walk away.

"What's Suroh?" I ask feeling dumb.

"It's Horus backwards. Duh. Geez what's up with you lately?" Wait a minute, she doesn't remember Sibuna, and Mara knows about the tunnels? Something is up. A light flashed throughout the room, and I was back in the livingroom.

"I need to tell Nina about what's going on!" I run up the stairs and run into Victor.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh Victor..."

"You shall call me Victor Rodenmarr Sr. ,child!" I see a young boy behind him. Oh my gosh it's Victor when he was a kid.

"Uhm, what year is it." I ask.

"Are you stupid? Who are you and why are you in this house?"

"I live here."

"No you don't I live here. Get out!" He says as he throughs me out of the house. What century am I in? Someone help me! A light flashes and I'm back in the cylinder and Senkhara is right infront of me. What's she after this time, the Mask of Anubis is long by now. She gives me a look and then all I see is darkness.

-A/N: So this is Alfie's Dream's and Nightmare's. It is not Chapter 12, I posted this Bonus chapter because a reader wanted me too. Anyways enjoy!! Chapter 12 should be out within the next couple of days!! Sorry it's kind of short. :(
Video: What U - Speed

-DGrayManLover :)