Chapter 2: Hello My Name Is...

Written By: DGrayManLover

Chapter 2,

When the hooded girl walked in she says, "Come on guys, you havent forgot me already. Has Sibuna been up to no good or what?" She unhoods herself.

"Joy" Patricia says. Fabian runs over to hug her.

"Its so great to see you, what are you doing here?" He says.

"Oh just visiting" She says. "I was in town and i had to come see you guys.

We all take our turns hugging her and when its my turn she says, "Oh my, i thought you were dead." She hugs me tightly, "I know you dont know me well or i dont know you well, i couldnt stop thinking about how you sacrificed yourself for everyone. Wait how are you even alive right now."

"Oh, it's a long story that I'd rather not tell." I say, Isis probably wouldn't be to happy about that.

"How's your new school." Patricia says. Oh thank god Patricia, I thought I was going to have to make up something again.

"oh it's great, but not as great as this one." she says smiling. Something is up with her.

"No Chosen ones right" Patricia says. Fabian laughs and Amber goes back to eating popcorn.

"No, wait where is Nina." Joy says. "She hasn't moved away too has she?"

"She is visiting her Gran." Amber and Fabian say at the same time. I look at Amber she is determined to keep Fabina together.

"Oh, that's ashame I wish I could of say hello to her." Joy says popping her fingers, it looks like she's shaking.

"ok what's up Joy." I say.

"what do you mean." she says.

"uhm you know the popping of your fingers and your slight shakyness?" I say.

"yeah something is off." Alfie says. "your not filled with Joy."

"yeah Alfie cut it with the jokes, occasionally they are funny but not all the time." Eddie says.

"well" I say looking at Joy, I put my hand in her shoulder.

Then a males voice says, "Joy, Joy where are you?" I felt her shoulder tense up.

"I'm in here, Harvey." Joy says backing away from the door allowing a blonde haired gorgegous boy to enter the room.

"Who is he?" Fabian says. I see Alfie inch closer to Amber and Eddie take ahold of Patricia's hand. For a second I thought Fabian was inching closer to me, but My eyes could be playing tricks on me.

"uhm guys this is my boyfriend Harvey." Joy says forcing a smile. "Harvey this is Gracie" I manage to wave my hand before she said. "that's Fabian, Alfie, And Eddie" they all nod. "This is my Bestie Patricia."

"and I'm Amber" Amber says jumping up putting a hand out for Harvey to shake. Alfie immediately stands up and takes Ambers hand and walks her over near Fabian and I. We all start talking again and Fabian and I just ignore them and talk about Egypt and chess.

Then to make matters worse Sophie comes trotting in.

"oh hi," she says to Fabian and I. She pulls me aside.

"what" I say.

"so you and Fabian" she says.

"Sophie, Fabian and I are just friends, and he is dating Nina." I say.

"aha, so if he wasn't dating Nina.." she says. 

I cut her off, " Sophie, we are just friends."

"Whoa, who's the hottie" Sophie says looking at Harvey.

"If you mean, stuck-up, then that's Harvey". I say. "Sophie. he has a girlfriend, and she is Joy." 

Harvey wasnt really the guy I'd expect Joy to go for, and the way she tenses up at his voice, something isn't right, I think Joy is in some kind of trouble or something.

(what do you think?) 

(i know this one is kind of short, but then again all mine are!)

(The picture to the right is one of my old covers, or one of the ones that didn't make the cut to be a cover, well for me anyways.)

-DGrayManLover