Chapter 16: Till the World Ends

Written By: DGrayManLover

Chapter 16,

--Nina's POV

Harvey is Rufus's son? Rufus has a son? "I'm sorry guys, I didn't know that he was related to Rufus." Joy cries out.

"There's no way you could of known Joy, it's not your fault." I sigh. "So Harvey. Why exactly did you come and tell us this? What do you plan to do?"

"I've come to inform you that we have all the pieces to the puzzle." He smirks.

"Huh?" Fabian approaches him."Puzzle?"

"Meaning we have all the things we need to fulfill our goal." Harvey laughs.

"Whats your goal?" Fabian and I both ask. Patricia and the others glance to the floor.

"Eliminating the Isis necklaces, the Horus necklace and gaining enternal life."

No, we are all in his trap. He musn't destroy the necklaces.

-----

--Victor's POV

Thanks to my father I have once again the chance to gain eternal life. All I need is to find the Cup of Ankh that apparently survived being burnt in the woodstove after Rufus stuck it there. I re-read the letter that was addressed to me,

Dear Victor,

    My, My it has certainly been awhile since I've seen you. I believe the last time I saw you was when you sent me to the underworld with the spirit Senkhara. Well that was a bad idea, Senkhara and I have joined forces now and have come back to finally gain enternal life. Did you know that the Cup of Ankh is still intack and very much still powerful, the chosen one 'Nina Martin' has  hidden it somewhere, somewhere which we have fortunatly found. We have Gracie and the Wings of Isis in our possesion and would like to know if you would like to join forces with us. You having a tear of gold brings about an issue, if you refuse to join us we will have to take action. Either join us in destroying the children or stay neutral and risk us coming after you as well. By the way Vera looks forward to you joining us, she says and I quote "I've missed him." We will be waiting for you in the tunnels at midnight tonight, and we hope to see you.

                                                                                                                             Sincerly,

                                                                                                                                Rufus Zeno         

I can't believe I'm doing this, I'm going to risk the students lives for eternal life, but I guess this wouldnt be the first time. I do my usual 10 o'clock call and several of the male students run down to their rooms. But i'm already focused on going into the tunnels. I head down to the cellar and put the code into the bookcase and enter Frobisher-Smythe's study and into the tunnels through the study.

--Alfie's POV

"Alfie Lewis." A voice cons me out of my sleep.

"Victor" He stands at the end of my bed and is glaring at me. "Wha?"

"My name is Victor Rodenmarr Sr. My son, the one you are speaking of is doing something stupid again." Is this a dream, I pinch my arm, 'Ow' nope I'm very much awake.

"What is that?" I ask, a little creeped out. "Wait arent you supposed to be dead?"

"Forget about that." He says. "I need you to stop my idiot son." He disappears. This can't be happening, I'm seeing Victor Sr. just like I did in my nightmare in the tunnel. First Nina's nightmare about Gracie not being Sophies sister and now I'm seeing Victor's late father.

I walk out into the hall and run into Nina, Fabian and Amber. "What are you guys doing?" I ask.

"We found a letter from Rufus in Victor's office. And we think that he's going to join Rufus." Amber says.

"I know." I say. His father just told me.

"What? How?" All three of them ask.

"His father told me." I say, as they all stare back at me like I'm crazy.

"Alfie, His father is dead." Nina sighs. "Are you sleeping walking or something?"

"No. Listen guys, I think our nightmares are coming true." I say. "First Nina's nightmare about Gracie not being Sophie's sister and now mine about seeing Victor Sr. I trully believe that they are all going to come true."

"No." Fabian says looking to the floor. "That seriously cant happen." His eyes begin to water.

"Why, what happened in your nightmare?" Nina asks urgently.

"If the nightmares are coming true..." He pauses. "In my nightmare Gracie... Gracie was dead." He finally spits out. Amber lets out a sob and a tear falls down her face. I quickly wipe it off her face.

"Gracie is going to die again." Amber sobs some more. "Why must her life be so messed up?"

"We have to save her. Because I can't lose her again." Fabian cries out, and Nina seems a bit upset aswell.

"Come on we have to stop Victor guys. He could play a major role in the nightmares endings." I say trying to encourage the group to continue. But deep down inside I know that Victor has nothing to do with the nightmares.

--Victor's POV

I finally found the tunnel where they were waiting and in the middle stood Rufus, Gracie which was Senkhara, and a young boy stood far off.

"Who is that?" I ask.

"He's my son, Harvey." Rufus grins.

"Nice to meet you sir." Harvey waves, as he grabs someone from behind the wall. It was Joy. "I believe you've already met Joy Mercer." She was tied up and had duct tape over her mouth and her eyes were bright red and wet with tears.

"What does she have to do with this?" I ask, if anything happens to her, her father will kill me.

"She's just a pawn in our game." Rufus sighs and Harvey grins.

"So what about the Cup of Ankh?" I ask.

"Yeah about that. You have to do something first in order to get it." He says glaring me down.

"What is it?" I ask, If I have to kill someone it won't be good.

"I want you to steal the Eye of Horus for me." He smiles.

----

(A/N: So this is it!! Oh yeah I accidently tried to post it when there was no internet and it deleted half of it. But now I've finished it once again. So if you haven't seen this part then you haven't read all of this chap! Thanks for reading and I appreciate you waiting for me to return to wattpad!! Oh and I want to thank my readers for getting this story to 9,000 reads!!

-DGrayManLover-