Chapter 11: When You're Gone

Written By: DGrayManLover

A/N: And I changed the cover to both of my hoa fanfics p1&2 so don't get mixed up!! :) ENJOY!

Chapter 11,

--Nina's POV

"Amber do you hate Fabian?" I say. I am frustrated right now and upset. Why?

"Well, I don't hate him." I give her a look. "Oh yeah totally hate him." I hear a knock at the door. "I'll get it." She says backs herself away from the conversation. I sit back on my bed and Amber opens the door. "Gracie. Hi." Amber says loud enough for me to hear.

"Let her in." I say.

"Ok."

"So Nina can we talk now?" Gracie asks.

"Sure. Is it alright if Amber stays?"

"I won't tell anyone, promise!" Amber says acting as if her mouth were a zipper and zipping them.

"Actually nevermind, I'll tell you later." It sounded like she just growled. She turns to leave. She stops on her way out the door. "Amber can I talk to you out here for a second?"

"Sure!" Amber says walking out with Gracie. I wait for Amber to return but its Gracie who returns instead.

I start to say. "Look, Gracie I'm done with Fabian, so if you want him.."

But she cuts me off. "No need he's worthless." Then Amber returns,

"Did you tell her yet?"

"No, but I'll tell her another time." Gracie says as she walks out.

--Amber's POV

I am supposed to meet Gracie by the mummy case so she can tell me what she's supposed to tell Nina.

"It is 10 o'clock you have 5 minutes, and then I want to hear a pin drop." Victor yelled throughtout the house. Only 15 minutes before I'm supposed to meet Gracie. And Nina finally fell asleep. I look at my clock. 10:11.

I watched the clock and waited until it changed to 10:12. I sit up quietly and get out of bed. I walk quietly over to the door. I step out into the hall and tiptoe down the hall. I sneak past Victor's office which he's not in and I see Gracie standing by the mummycase.

"Come on, Amber!" Gracie calls out.

"I'm coming!" I say. I walk up to her and say. "What did you wan to tell me?"

"Can't talk here." She says pulling out her locket. The mummy case opens and we step through. "Ok, I found this hallway type thing the otehr day and I want to show you." Gracie says. She pulls me further down the mummycase tunnel.

"Ok. Show me." I say. She stops and puts her locket into a lock. A door slides open.

"I can't see I forgot my glasses can you go first?" She says. Gracie wears glasses? I never seen her wearing any.

"Uhm sure." I say stepping in, and it's just a dead end. "Wait, this isn't a hallway its more like a closet."

"I know!" Gracie says in a deep voice. I turn around and see that Gracie's body is lying on the ground and Senkhara is standing right infront of me. "You didn't think you got rid of me did you, child?" I start to shake, I have to get out of here. I try to take a step around her but she cuts me off.,"Ah-ah-ah" She pushes me to the ground.

"Help!" I yell.

"Go ahead scream, no one will ear you!" Senkhara laughs. "Have a nice time in here, child." She says rentering Gracie's body. She then steps out of the small space and the door slides shut. Now all I see is darkness. I smack my hands against the walls and yell but it's pointless. At this point I could die down here.

"Someone Help ME!" I yell out.

--Nina's POV

I woke up thismorning and Amber was gone. Maybe se went to breakfast already. I get dressed and walked over to Patricia and Mara's room and knock on the door. "May I come in?"

"Yeah." Patricia yells. I open the door and step in.

"I couldn't go to breakfast alone, Amber must be down there already." I say.

"Ok, you can walk with us!" Patricia says.

Then Mara says, "Guy's Jerome's been acting weird ever since he talked to Gracie last night. It's like he's forgotten that we started dating and everything after that."

"Don't worry Mara, i'm sure he just hit his head on something?" Patricia says. We walked down to breakfast and I set inbetween Patricia and Mara.

"Anyone seen Amber?" Alfie asks.

"She wasn't in her bed thismorning." I say.

Mara says. "Anyone seen Jerome?"

"Jerome went to talk to Gracie, he told me he was thismorning." Alfie says. Mara gets a look on her face, a look of jeolousy.

Then Eddie says, "Wait I haven't seen Fabian either." I frown when I hear his name. Why did he kiss Joy?

"Gracie isn't here either." Patricia says. Patricia turns to glance at me. Where is everyone?

--Fabian's POV

"Hey Fabian, I'm sorry about yesterday I don't know what came over me." Gracie says. I still don't know why she lied to everyone like that? "I told Nina that I was lying and she wanted me to show you this new room that we found last night." We were in the mummycase tunnels and Gracie was going to show me a new room that her and Nina found.

"Ok." I smile, at least Nina knows the truth now.

"Ah here it is!" She points to a lock on the wall. She pulls her locket out and puts it in the lock. "Look away a blast of light shoots out when the door opens."

"Ok." I say as I turn away from the door. She looks straight at me and pushes me into the room.

She laughs. "So easy to fool." The starts to slide shut and she throws a flashlight at me. "You 3 might need this." You three. I look around the small space and see Amber lying against a wall and Jerome sitting in the corner. The door slides all the way shut and I turn the flashlight on. Why is Gracie doing this?

"Amber. Jerome?" They both aren't moving. Are they dead? I walk over to Amber. "Amber, are you okay?" I shake her.

"Ahh!" She screams. Her eyes flutter open. "Fabian it's just you. Wait how do I know it's you?"

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Senkhara is back and is in control of Gracie's body."

"That explains why she pushed me in here. and left. And why she lied about me kissing Joy. Look it's the real me, can you trust me?" I get up to go check on Jerome.

"Yeah I guess?"  She answers.

"Jerome?" I say shaking him.

"Fabian? Oh gosh some black ghost lady trapped me in here. Both of those twin girls locked me in here. Amber your here to? I'm so confused! Did you know that I'm dating Mara?"

"Wait both of them locked you in here? And yes you and Mara have been dating for awhile. Don't tell me you forgot."

"I can't remember anything, really. I mean I remember people. And where I am. I think it was Gracie that said I slipped and fell and then I couldn't remember anything."

"I bet she erased part of your memory." Amber says.

"I still don't see how Senkhara's control both Gracie and Sophie at the same time?"

A/N: Chapter 11 is finally here!! Thanks for all your patient!!! :) Anyways sorry for not posting it any sooner. Hope you like it!! And thanks to those fans that kept encouraging me to keep writing and to take my time! (Oh and if your reading this and you notice that any words don't have a h in them, it's because my h button on my laptop is messing up for some reason, sorry.)

-DGrayManLover :D