Chapter 18: Try (Final Chapter, for Part 2)

Written By: DGrayManLover

Chapter 18,

--Eddie's POV

Now that Nina's gone and Fabian has become a little depressed I have been apointed leader of our secret group called Sibuna. Nina left her locket for Fabian to hold but he handed it over to me, currently I was about to fall asleep, Fabian had kept me up last night crying himself to sleep. I was thinking I'd take this as an opportunity to sleep, but as soon as I fell asleep a voice called to me.

"Osirin." It was a female's voice, it had a sweet ringing to it. "Now that the Chosen One is gone, you must succeed in saving the Isis Necklace."

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I am the Goddess Isis. I look over the Isis twins." Her sweet voice melts into my mind. This is what a Goddess's voice sounds like, is sounds so beautiful.

"How can I save Gracie and Sophie?" I ask.

"Eddie? Eddie, wake up." An abrupt voice interupts my dream. "Eddie?" My eyes flutter open and Fabian is standing over my bed looking at me.

"What?" I say rubbing my eyes I sit up. Was that all a dream?

"You were talking in your sleep." Fabian sighs. "You woke me up."

"Oh sorry. I was just dreaming." I fake a laugh, and lay back down in my bed.

"Oh. Sorry for waking you then." He returns to his bed. Was Isis really talking to me?

"Yes I was." The same beautiful voice returns this time i'm wide awake. I turn and see that Fabian hadn't heard her voice. Can she read my mind? "Yes." She answers immediately. Oh, so how am I supposed to save Gracie and Sophie?

--Fabian's POV

School went through slowly and now that Nina had left her last words seemed to play in my mind. "I think we both know who you really love." What did she mean? It was last class of the day and Victor had interrupted class to search our bags, his excuse was something along the lines of 'Someone has stole a textbook' But all the members of Sibuna knew that he was still looking for the Eye of Horus. Hopefully Eddie had hidden it somewhere well.

"Mr. Rutter." Victor growls eyeing my bag. I hand it to him willingly and he quickly inspects its contents. After he's done he tosses it back at my chest and turns to Eddie. Eddie hits me with his elbow and I slightly turn to face him, in his hand is the Eye of Horus. Oh no, he did have it in his bag, I quickly but casually grab it out of his hand as Victor prowls through Eddie's bag. I slip it into my pocket and turn my attention back to the chalk board. That was a close one!

----

Once Eddie and I had made it back to Anubis House I had not once but twice punished him for not taking care of the necklace.

"Listen Fabian, If I tell you something crazy will you believe me?" He says closing our dorm room door.

"Sure. I mean what could possibly be crazier than the mysteries of this house?"

"True." He nods in agreement. "Okay. So you know last night when I woke you up talking in my sleep?"

"Yeah. What about it?" I ask.

"I saw the Goddess Isis, and she talked to me about saving Gracie and Sophie." I can feel my eyes go big in shock.

"Did she say how to save them?" I now feel somewhat relieved.

"Yeah, but I wouldn't be relieved yet." He sighs, looking about as depressed as I've ever seen him.

"What, Why?" I ask, don't tell me...