Chapter 2:

Ivy
******

You tried it. Delete this! 😂😭😩

Deandre decided to post a throwback picture of me and him when I was 14 and he was 16 and tagged me.

Nah. You was my little ting 👅

I'ma fight you! I replied.

lmao text a nigga back already

"Their asses so hype." Ms. Angie said about the kids as we walked into Skyzone.

We all decided to take all the kids to have some fun. Plus us adults get to be big kids too. I'm probably just as excited as the kids.

"Mike how much is it for me and Mya?" I ask pulling the fifty I had stopped to get out the bank.

"Here." I said holding my money out for him as he was talking to the man and he flagged me and money off.

"Mommy, come on." Mya said pulling my hand.

"Hold on. We gotta pay and get the socks."

"Bring y'all little behinds over here." Cierra said to Micah and Mya when they started to run around.

Chance and Noah were chilling tho. Chance was playing some game on his phone and Noah was watching him. Chance is now 13 and so hype he's finally a teenager. My Noah is now 8. All my babies big now.

Once we got everything settled we all wasted no time getting out there and jumping.

"Ms. Angie come on!" I shouted waving her over. "Chance tell yo momma come on."

"Come on, mom!" Chance shouted jumping to go over towards her.

"Uh-uh, no. I am not about to break my hip up there with y'all young asses."

"Woman stop acting like you old and get your ass up here."

"I'm good." She said making me flag her off.

"Mike stop!" Cierra yelled laughing when he picked her up bridal style jumping over to the foam zone jumping in.

"Me!" Mya shouted and jumped in next making me gasp.

"Really daredevil, Mya." Mike said picking her up and she was smiling laughing wanting to go again.

"Come jump in with mommy." I said picking her up.

We used every last minute of our time having so much fun until it was time to go. All these kids gonna be nice and tired tonight.

"Really, Tink?" Ms. Angie asks as I stood in the back door of my car opening a big bag of spicy nacho Doritos and eating them.

"I have an honest addiction, okay? Now leave me alone." I said stuffing another chip in my mouth.

"You were just being a cry baby because you were tired, but now you want some chips?" I ask giving Mya one since she was holding her hand out.

"I told you that's ya child. Aight me and Chance leaving." She said giving me a hug then picking up Mya to give her one.

"Okay, bye my babies." I said kissing Chance's forehead knowing he hates when I'm so called overly loving.

"Dang, Tink." He said pushing me away.

"Don't be mean to me nigga. No forreal I'll see y'all later." I said saying bye again before they left.

"Still addicted to them damn chips I see."

"What are you doing here?" I ask turning around.

"You was bullshitting about coming to see me so I decided to come see you instead."