Chapter 3:

Ivy
******

"Auntie Angie!" I yelled in the phone. "Auntie Angie, Auntie Angie, Auntie Angie!"

"I said what, Tink! Damn, why you gotta call me just to get on my nerves everyday?" She asked making me laugh.

"Because I love you."

"That's why Mya do that shit when she here. I'ma fight you and ya baby."

"Can I come over? I'm bored."

"Go see ya best friend that you be with everyday instead of me now."

"Ooh, someone sounds jealous." I joked. "She's at work and Mya's at daycare. Please."

"Tink, you know you don't gotta ask. Actually meet me at the restaurant."

"Okay, free food here I come."

"Excuse me? You don't work for me anymore no more freebies."

"Girl bye. You and everybody else up in there love me I'ma always be a part of that restaurant. I'll see you there."

"Okay." She said.

"Girl what the hell you doing on my computer?" Ms. Angie asked coming into her office. "And you better had paid for that drink."

I flagged her drink comment off, "I'm just looking at my website. I love this review section so far I have all good ones.

"So anybody can leave a review?" She asked.

"Nope, only verified customers which I love. Or I know I'd have some hoes being petty."

"That's what's up. I'm proud of you heifer."

"Thank you, heifer." I said back smiling at her when she rolled her eyes at me.

"Alright let me go make sure everything is going smooth for lunch rush. I'll be back in a few." She said before leaving the office.

I was on my phone checking my business email since I have new potential clients that have questions and some that were trying to pick the perfect time and place.

In the middle of reading somebody's email Deandre called me on FaceTime.

"Hey." I said smiling.

"Happy ass." He said chuckling.

I stuck my middle finger at him, "I'm not."

"Sure. What you doing?"

"Sitting in my Aunt's office."

I call Ms. Angie everything. Usually Auntie Angie now because that's what Mya calls her. But she's everything to me.

"Ms. Angie?"

"Yup." I answer.

"Damn, that's the one place I'm mad I didn't get to stop at while I was there."

"I'm mad you begged me for this date just to leave before getting it." I said turning my lips up being a smartass.

"You mad? I'm pissed." He said.

He had to leave early the next morning for business so we didn't get to go on our date I had finally agreed to that night, but I'm just giving him shit.

Deandre is 26 and owns his own business and has for the past two years so it's all still fairly new. And since I'm trying to do the same thing on a different level of course I know it isn't easy. After finishing college he worked for other people's companies doing things business related for a few years until he finally decided he didn't wanna work and answer to somebody anymore he wanted something of his own.