Chapter 7:

Ivy
******

"I highly doubt Jigz told that bitch no shit like that." Cierra said as we walked up her porch steps. "The hoe he brought here that day probably told his sister who ran it to this new hoe."

"Oh I'm sure she did. She likes to befriend whoever he is with and try to stir shit up. Like it's been years. Leave me the fuck out of the bullshit, I'm good."

"Exactly. Secondly why the fuck would you wanna know when, where, and how your so called nigga fucked his ex. Jigz gotta leave these sick hoes alone."

"The bridal shop people probably think we some ratchet hoes now." Cierra said.

"Nah, only one was a ratchet hoe. I love you and I know that's your cousin and she's a part of the wedding. I can play cordial as long as she keeps her distance, but if she even looks at me wrong I'ma punch her in her mouth."

Cierra shrugged. "Aye, disrespect gets disrespect. And if she keeps bullshitting like she did today talking about some I'm here now, she'll find herself not a part of my wedding."

"What the hell happened?" Mike asked.

I shock my head grabbing Mya's shoes. "She can explain."

"Can we talk?" I rolled my eyes seeing Deandre getting out his car that was parked across the street.

"Hey Deandre!" Mya said smiling and waving as I opened the rear door to let her out the car.

"What's up little mama?" He said back.

"Come inside. I gotta show you the outfits mommy got for my baby doll." She said talking about the baby doll he bought for her.

"Am I allowed inside?" He asked looking at me.

"Of course silly." Mya said flagging her hand at him making me laugh.

"Come on Mya." I said grabbing her hand shutting my car door, locking it, then heading inside with Deandre behind us.

After Mya talked to Deandre for awhile and showed him all her new baby doll stuff I pulled up the kids section of Netflix up and let her play something before going into the kitchen with Deandre since he kept looking obviously wanting to talk.

"I'ma go get everything ready then we can make our homemade pizzas, okay Mya?"

"Okay, when my show goes off." She said not taking her eyes off the tv.

"Okay." I said.

"I guess you don't wanna see the stuff I had in the back of the car for my early pop up, huh?" He asked while I was moving around the kitchen not saying anything.

"Nope." I said.

"So I guess I brought flowers for nothing."

"I guess so."

"I guess you don't want the snacks I brought either."

"Nope."

"Hmm. Maybe I'll just give the snacks and flowers to Mya since she still fool with me."

"Nope, Mya don't want it either."

"Tink." He said coming up behind me wrapping his arms around me. "I'm sorry for assuming."

"You should be you ass." I said removing his arms from around me turning around to now face him with my arms crossed over my chest.

"You have never been no insecure nigga so don't start being one. I told you everything about me since you left, everything. Did I not?"