Chapter 11:

Ivy
******

"I think this might be our new thing." I said as me and Deandre put on our ice skates.

We found this outdoor ice skating place. "This is so dope." I said looking over at the view of the city all lit up.

"See people sleep on Chicago. It's so damn beautiful. Yes, some spots aren't the safest there's no denying that. But we can't overlook the fact that we got some bomb ass food, dope ass places, and look at the overview it's so damn beautiful."

"It is." He said staring down at me.

I blushed slapping his chest. "The view not me."

"Oh yeah that too." He said.

"Come on." I said grabbing his hand so we could continue around the rink.

"Sugar Shack time." I said excited as we parked.

"Surprised ya greedy ass ain't here all the time." Deandre said opening the car door for me.

"I rarely carry cash or trust I'd be here once a week." I said.

"Luckily I always carry cash." He said. "What you getting?"

"I'll have a funnel cake and a blue raspberry Italian ice. Ooh my mouth is watering." I said making Deandre and the lady laugh at me.

"I'll have a strawberry milkshake and some nachos." Deandre said.

"Damn babe, can I even taste my own drink first?" He asked when I grabbed his milkshake drinking some then handing it to him.

"Love you." I said laughing.

"Why you eat so damn sexy?" Deandre asked randomly.

"What? How?" I ask laughing.

"You do. All seductive and shit."

"No I don't."

"Yeah, you do." He said.

"My Deandre." Mya said laying on his back with her arms wrapped around his neck.

"No that's my Deandre." I said.

"No, mine."

"Mya, you trying to choke me?" Deandre asked laughing.

"Sorry." She said kissing his cheek.

"Can mommy have kisses?" I ask.

"Yup." She said wrapping one arm around my neck kissing my cheek then Deandre's going back and forth over and over.

"Now we both getting choked." I said laughing moving Mya's hand from my neck.

"You ready for bed?" I asked her.

"Noooo." She said. "Can I have ice cream first?"

"Girl you tried it." I said.

"I keep going back to look at this picture of you and Mya." I said going to his Instagram post of them from the other day. No explanation needed, just know I got you.

Real men plz stand up!! 💪🏽❤️ I smiled liking Cierra's comment.

"Miami time!" Cierra shouted opening the door for me, Deandre, and Mya. "I'm getting married in a few weeks best friend."

I laughed recording her loving all the excitement she has. "Turn up time!" I said.

"You know it." She said.