Chapter 6:

Ivy
******

"Where we having Thanksgiving at this year?" Ms. Angie asks me since it's a couple weeks away.

"I don't know. Deandre and his mom are coming and we were talking about me and her making dinner together. But the thought of all those people in my house. I'm just use to house hopping. But I also wanna start the tradition of cooking myself at my home for my family. Then go to celebrate with other family. You guys then go see Cierra and them."

Tink, come get your child now! I'ma fight her!! I seen a text from Cierra on my phone. I made a confused face before opening it.

I gasped before I started to laugh when I seen she also sent me a picture of Mya and she had makeup all over her face. She had squiggly lines on her eyebrows and lipstick on her lips and cheeks. "What the hell?" I said still laughing.

When I say she dug my damn lipstick up. Ahhh, Tink!!!

"What?" Ms. Angie asked.

"Look at your baby." I said showing her the picture. "Let me get over there before Cierra loses her mind."

"Mya, little sneaky ass something else." Ms. Angie said laughing.

"That's why I didn't have a girl yet I am not mentally prepared for her to be in all my stuff." Cierra said when I got to her house.

"Girl shut up." I said laughing.

"Mya, you better stay out my makeup okay? Stay out my makeup girl." Cierra said holding her.

"But please." Mya said hugging Cierra's neck making her roll her eyes.

"Ugh, you luckily Cici love all three of her kids or you, Micah, and Noah would have to fight me on a daily."

"Where you was at today looking all cute?" I asked her.

"Nowhere, but to the damn nail shop and the grocery store. I figured let me get cute with my casual clothes since I was off today."

"Okay, boo I see you. Where the boys?"

"Micah was with us, but he went with Mike to pick up Noah from school."

"Mya, go show mommy your nails." Cierra said.

"They are pretty baby girl. Now I gotta take her with me when I go." I said holding her hand looking at the glitter pink polish. "Thanks for keeping her, Ci."

She flagged me off, "You know I'll keep her whenever. What type of pictures did you do today?"

"Newborns. I love doing different type of pictures, but I think babies are my favorite. Then tomorrow I'm doing this couples pregnancy pictures for a gender reveal they wanna do and I have a dope idea for it. I can't wait."

"I love seeing you so happy about something you love." She said.

"Me too." I said kissing Mya up making her giggle.

"What happened here?" I asked noticing the band aid on her arm.

"I got a booboo." Mya said.

"She had a tiny scratch. It wasn't bleeding or anything, but I still cleaned it and put a bandaid on it since she just had to have one." Cierra said.

"Mommy, put Paw Patrol on." Mya said handing me the remote.

"Okay." I said.

Mya was relaxing watching tv, but started crying when Mike came through the door with the boys.