Chapter 13:

Ivy
******

"What the hell Deandre you've been doing all this working and haven't been drinking enough?" I ask standing next to his hospital bed.

I rushed down here to the emergency room. He passed out due to dehydration. They had him hooked up to an IV getting fluids.

"I know, I honestly was so focused on everything else I didn't even notice."

"You can't do this. You scared me." I said looking down holding his hand.

"You were crying?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Tink."

"Okay, yes. You know get bad anxiety when it comes to the people I love and care about. I can't lose anybody else."

"You aren't gonna lose me." He said lifting my hand kissing it.

I lowkey wanted to be mad at him, but I'm very much more so just relieved that he is okay.

"I was lightheaded as hell on and off all day, but I just ignored it." He said explaining to me what happened.

"So you skipped lunch? Did you even eat the breakfast sandwich I sent with you out the door this morning?" I ask since when he's in a rush in the morning and has to be somewhere early I always make sure he leaves with something to eat and two waters. Always.

"Shit was already hectic when I pulled up that I forgot all about it and left it on my passenger's seat." I slapped his chest.

"You can't abuse a man while he's in the hospital." He said and I rolled my eyes.

Since they wanna keep him for a few more hours I went to go get him something to eat since he's been complaining about the hospital food they gave him and I know he's probably starving.

Once we got home Cierra, Mike, and the boys came over since they had to bring Mya home.

"Why do y'all sons automatically have to go in my kitchen?" I asked. "Don't even speak. Um hello! Hi Noah. Hi Micah."

"Hi, Tink." Noah said back and Micah said the same.

"Ask their dad." Cierra said since he was heading right behind them after speaking to Deandre. "And we just came from eating."

"You better take better care of yourself nigga." Cierra said pushing Deandre's shoulder. "I'm glad you're okay."

"I will. Tink already been threatening me."

"You okay?" Mya asked hugging Deandre around his neck.

"Yeah, I'm okay little bit." He said.

"I worried about you." She said rubbing his cheek.

"I love you baby girl." He said.

"I love you more." She said laying her head on his shoulder.

I called Cierra telling her I was at the hospital with him and what happened. Of course nosy Mya over heard me and started crying. She's my child for sure.

"I got his ass on bed rest for the next few days and I'm not playing." I said.

"I got a bunch of interviews tomorrow, but I'll come right back home and-"

"No, no, no, no." I said shaking my head.

"I'll be sitting down the whole time." I kept shaking my head.

"Ooh how about me and Tink do them for you?" Cierra suggested.

"Hell no man." Mike said. "Don't let them go in and fuck up ya business."