Chapter 20:

Angel ^
_________

Jigz

"What the hell are you trying to say?" Mike asked his dad.

He is all of our lawyers. He called a meeting with us me, Mike, Cole, Deandre, and Tink. We just found out Quan is dead.

"I hope you are not trying to say we are suspects." I said.

"If I thought my son or any of his friends were suspects we wouldn't be having this meeting like this."

"There are no suspects. He wasn't killed. He was in a car accident that we got footage of to show it. Two cars both speeding collided and his car rolled until it hit a ditch. They also both had very high alcohol levels."

"You should have fuckin started with that." Cole said saying what we all were thinking.

"Do you wanna know that all your cases have been dismissed against him and sign some paperwork or no?" He asked.

"Hell yeah." Cole said grabbing a pen from the holder holding his hand out for the paper making us laugh. "Wait, does this mean we get out of going to that stupid ass class?"

"No, that's what the judge wanted for you guys for basically starting a whole fuckin bar fight. And you'll still go see him after you finish. So please go, finish it, and show the fuck up to your court date."

"Please stay out of trouble. All of you." He said as we all got up to leave.

"When you mess with one of us you mess with all of us. You know this dad. And Tink and Mya is ours." Mike said.

"Well Mya is actually me and Cierra's. Tink was our surrogate." His dumb ass said making me scuff out a laugh.

"Shut up, Mike." Tink said chuckling rolling her eyes.

Everybody said their byes and all headed their own way. I walked with Mike to his car where Cierra is waiting for him.

"You coming through to the house later?" Mike asked me.

"I'm about to hit the airport. Going to Miami." I said grinning almost unaware of it.

"Yo pussy-whipped ass grinning and shit." Mike said laughing.

"Nigga, you king pussy-whipped fuck you mean." I said chuckling.

He shrugged. "Ci, guess what? This nigga going to Miami again. He there almost every other day."

She gasped, "Oh my gosh it's really real. Can I meet her?" She asked.

"I'll think about it."

"Ain't no think about it." She said.

"I'm trying to get her to come back here and spend the weekend in my hometown. So if she agrees you'll meet her."

"Okay. Aw, I'm excited for you jiggy." Cierra said grabbing one of my cheeks making me scrunch up my face.

"Okay now Ms. Angie." I said smacking her hand away from my face.

"I'ma FaceTime you later just to see her." Cierra said.

I laughed and shrugged, "Sure."

"What's her Instagram? Nevermind I'm queen lurker I'll find her."

"Man good fuckin bye, Cierra." I said laughing

"We love you." Cierra called.

"I love y'all fools too." I said back.