Chapter 27:

Ivy
******

After our wedding day we spent a few more days in Punta Cana and I honestly loved it. It was our wedding and vacation all in one.

"Thank you guys again for coming to celebrate with us we honestly appreciated it." I said speaking to everybody as we said byes and see you laters.

"I'm tired as hell." Deandre said yawning rubbing his hand over my thigh once I got into the car with him and the kids.

"You want me to drive?" I asked him.

He shook his head, "I got it."

"We can stop at your grandma's tomorrow if you just wanna go home and go to sleep." I said.

"Nah, Rock was all Mya talked about on the plane she'll start her dramatics if we don't get him tonight."

"She'll get over it. That dog ain't going no damn where." I said putting on my seatbelt.

"That's my baby girl."

"And your baby girl will get over it. It's late and she's asleep right now. She is out for the night. You can go this once without spoiling her."

"Fine." He finally said.

Once we got home Deandre carried Mya into the house and up to her room. I had Tate since he was awake.

"You or Tate need anything?" Deandre came back downstairs asking.

"No, I got him. Take your ass to bed, sir." I said leaning back to kiss him when he wrapped his arms around me.

"Aight, night little dude." Deandre said playfully placing his fists on Tate's cheeks making him giggle.

"See that's why his ass be trying to fight." I said.

Deandre chuckled, "He aight. I'ma go take a quick shower and go to bed then."

"Okay, I'ma be in there once I get him sleep and in his crib."

"Tate, it's bed time." I said adjusting him on my hip.

"Get your sippy cup ready then off to bed." I said washing it out quick after taking it from the cabinet.

"Uh oh." Tate said when I dropped the lid.

"Uh oh." I said copying him.

It took me longer than usual to get him to bed since he wanted to play, but once I did I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth before getting into bed.

"He went to sleep easy?" Deandre asked pulling me closer to him.

"Yeah." I said.

"What are you doing?" I asked chuckling when he started pulling on my panties.

"Take your tired ass to sleep." I said when he mumbled something, but I didn't understand him.

"No." He said kissing on the back of my neck and rubbed his fingers over my pussy.

I did a light moan when he circled around my clit a couple times. I kicked my panties the rest of the way off.

He lifted my leg and angled himself before pushing up inside of me. "Fuck." We both said at the same time.

"Oh so you nice and refreshed this morning, huh?" I asked Deandre.

"Refreshed and very hydrated." He said rubbing his hand down over my ass.

"You're an idiot." I said laughing pushing him away.

"Mommy, can we go get Rocky?" Mya asked whining.