CHAPTER 12

Efuas PoV

"Step daddy tell us everything what did they want? What did they take ? Orrrrrr what did you do to them?" I said as a smile played on my lips.

"Uhhh....t-they...it was...it happened so quickly. They blocked the road and...attacked me." He retorted scowling and gesturing as he spoke.

"Hmm wonders shall never end o!" Mum said.

"Eyaaah! God will punish those people in Jesus name...in fact those committing sin from the robbers down to the Child molesters and even unfaithful people!"

"Amenoo!" Mum and Alade yelled in unison.

"Ahh step dad won't you say a resounding Amen to that? After all you where a victim and so are some OTHER people too" I said stressing the 'other'  well enough.

"You know what ...I think I've lost my appetite, I'm going to bed." He glared at me and stormed upstairs.

"Wow someone's in a mood." I frowned.

"You know Efua I don't know why you are like this? Stop it! Stop behaving like...like a child! He just went through something and all you could do was mock him? What is wrong with you? Don't you make me dare regret the day I gave birth to you." She snarled before following her prince beast upstairs.

   I gasped in shock and turned towards Alade who just shook his head in disapproval and left the table.

"Aha so now I'm the bad guy?"I said looking at him incredulously.

I'm not moved a bit about their reactions, well they don't know a thing at all. I haven't even started with him yet.
Oh they should just wait and see.
Nothing is going to ruin my mood today.
Besides I have a dinner to think about and plan. Amaka will have to try harder in order to break me. If she thinks she's a bitch well. I'm a lioness and I rule other bitches.