CHAPTER 17

Dedicated to Djsprngz

Amaka's P.O.V

"Cheer up babe...you won the case stop being antisocial jor!"
Karen said before downing what's left of the fruit punch she was having.

" I'm not just really in a fun mood today."

"Or you mean lately...God I felt pity for barrister Adeshina as I watched you crush he and his client today."

"No...I was just getting justice for that seventeen year old who was raped by her own uncle... I mean what gives..men are pigs abeg."

"Riiiiiight...And it has nothing to do with a certain someone--"

"NO!---ok maybe a little...but maybe its the stress of the case and stuff."
I said flustered while she shook  her head in amusment and sighed.

"Look babe you have to get over him...I never liked him anyway.
The way you told me he broke up with you is...is...absurd."

"Look Kaykay he's mine! You don't understand...I love him...The way he dumped me wasn't normal...I'm suspecting some spiritual foul play."

"Riiiiiight...that's true" Karen said sarcastically.

"I mean am I not beautiful and endowed enough?"

"Since you know that...you know you can get any guy you want right?"

I glared at her and sat up straight fuming.

"He is mine only mine!" I said raising my voice a little bit And maybe or maybe not causing a scene.