CHAPTER 13

Picture is Nene

Nene's P.O.V

I was in town for the week to audit some companies books and attend some other meetings when I decided to just go and spoil myself at a restaurant for the evening after work.

Well I've I forgotten most of the good places because I'm always traveling so I just settled on my favorite place Avalanche. Already craving some bitter leaf soup with a lot of dried fish l pulled up at their drive way and made my way into the building.
Almost immediately my nose was assaulted with different aromas coming from the different dishes.
I sighed feeling famished already and made my way to an empty table.

"Ah! Welcome madam" charity one of the waitresses said.

"How are you dear?"

"I'm fine Ma"

"Please get me bitterleaf and Akpu with goat meat biko."

"Yes Ma let me just take care of something." She said and strutted towards a table with a guy on it.

Its a lie ...isn't that Jimmy? Or am I seeing things.

Charity said something to him and he glared at her immediately dropping his phone to reply her but immediately he was interrupted by...no wayyyyy!

"Efua Coker....jeez!"

I can't believe it. After all these years. I'm going to so smack his head for not replying my Facebook messages.

And Efua she has some explaining to do Since she like disappeared from the face of the earth.

From what was going on Efua was about to cause a scene but I guess they resolved it.

I watched the two of the entire time and wondered if they where dating or married.
Maybe they are engaged cause the way Efua is blushing right now is priceless.

I didn't go immediately I wanted to devour my meal like the animal I was (higher animal please) and save my reps.

    When I was sure I was done I cleaned up and picked my Gucci purse and headed for their table. Efua seemed to have left the table so I just shrugged mentally and went over.

"Excuse me please? Are you by any chance Jimmy Solade? " I said.

"Yes I am...may I help you." He said and I smacked his big head playfully but hard.

"What was that for?!" He yelled massaging the back of my head.

I sat down on Efua's sit and took off my nerd glasses.

I looked at him with an expectant look.

"Well??" 

"Uhhh...sorry..maybe you've got me confused with the person you know?" He retorted having no idea who i was and I face palmed my head.

"Uhh...Jimmy who's this?" Efua said coming behind me.

He shrugged telling her he didn't know.