CHAPTER 28

Jimmy groaned at his wrapped up leg before falling back on the bed. He couldn't bear the thought of him just sitting here like a vegetable while the love of his life was out there suffering all alone. He jolted as  something shoved away his leg causing a sharp pain to shoot through his injured leg.

"Argh!" He yelled before glaring at the cause of this assault. Wole sat on a plastic chair with his torso on the bed as he slept. His face was squished like the markings left on freshly boiled moin moin by the leather wrapper.
Using his good leg he kicked his brother on the shoulder roughly.
The older man didn't budge; he just adjusted into the bed more. Shocked by this he picked up his phone and took a shot of his squished Face for mischievous purposes and kicked him again but harder.

The older man shot up immediately shooting deadly daggers at the younger man.

"What the hell " Wole growled in anger.

"Yes please destroy my leg it is of no use to me...fool...you sleep even more than me." Jimmy said calmly.

"Knock knock?"  A voice said from behind the door.

"Come in." Jimmy said sharply.

The door creaked open revealing a grinning Seyi.

"Heeey!"

"Heeeey! Bro!"

"How are you doing?" Seyi greeted coming over to his side with a leather bag in his hand.

"Guy this place is hell aswear." jimmy said honestly.

"Thought so... so I brought us some champagne and barbeque....hope these snobby nurses don't mind?"

"Its none of their business and thanks man...finally something good from the outside world unlike the fruits some people only feed me." He said glaring at Wole who just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever Seyi thats Wole my brother...I bet I've mentioned him once or twice...Wole Seyi my friend, Manager and Head boy in Secondary School"

"Nice to meet you boss so you are the legendary brother of this big baby?" Seyi said receiving a terrible glare from Jimmy.

"And my oga" he added.

"Damn straight"

"The pleasure is mine bro....and More like retarded bandaged blob" Wole teased before a spoon was thrown at him.

Seyi burst into fits of laughter while Wole snickered weirdly.

"Ah Jimmy Everyone misses you at the office. We have adhered to the directives you gave us and we  will be receiving more goods next week."

"Good good tell Hadassah to mail me the companies statement of financial position."

"Alright then noted"

" So...Tell me have you attended any of Efua's hearing" jimmy asked.

"I haven't missed one...and...bro to be honest, it doesn't look good at all"

Jimmy looked at him in horror and gritted his teeth in anger.

"I would have used my lawyer instead when I had the chance" he growled.

"Trust me her lawyer is quite impressive...excellent in fact but there so many things implicating her" Seyi said quite honestly.