CHAPTER 18

Dedicated to  aderinal 

                                                                  JIMMY'S P. O. V 

      I sat in my office signing some documents that were already overdue but still felt the urge to just abandon them and call Nene  again.                                                Its been two days since the incident with Amaka and she's been ignoring my calls and not replying my texts.  God Amaka was really 'pschyco'  that day.           A slight knock on my door brought me out my thoughts.                                          
                                                               "Good morning sa".                           
"Ehen Abdulsalam how nowget me a can of origin and some meat pie from the kitchen. " I told the  messenger staff that walked  in to pick up the trash can from my office.                                                    "OK Sa" he said before emptying almost half of the bin on the floor.                                

"Kaikaikai sorry sir!"he said bashfully, briefly rushing out and coming back in with a broom and dust pan. 

My phone ignited indicating I had a call. When I looked at the caller's ID I grabbed the the device as quick as possible and answered it.               

"Nene. Hey"

"Jimmy hey look I'm sorry for not answering your calls. I've been on a business trip and my assistant has been with the phone with my personal line. Where is your office I'm coming right away send me the location. ".

"OK. I thought you where mad and avoiding me." I said sighing in relief. 

"Oh nonsense I'm a Lady and I know what we can concoct in our heads. We'll talk later bye dear."

"Alright bye then" I said disconnecting the call and sending her the address to the office. I was relieved that she wasn't mad at me because the Nene before took things a little personally. Well everyone is all grown up and have dropped all childish habits that I'm still getting used to. I don't even  know if I also have done the same but hey that's life for you.