Chapter fourteen

Santiago POV
I had woken up in between two strong arms. At first I was startled at this realization, but then calmed down realizing that it was Armani.

A blush arouse from my cheeks as soon as I remembered what happened last night. The way he handled me like I was his play toy made me want to cum all over again. 'What was I saying, first I wanted nothing to do with him and now I can't get enough.'

What had he done to creep his way into my heart. A few minutes later he woke up, he had the cutest bed head I had ever seen.

He opened his eyes slowly, once he noticed I was on top of him he grabbed me by my waist and kissed me. I laughed at his sudden eagerness.

"Good morning beautiful," his voice was raspy and deep in the morning, I kind of liked it.

"Good morning Mani, now wake the fuck up we have to eat breakfast." He gave me a gentle laugh before placing me back on the bed. I got up and headed for my bathroom.

"You want me to join you sexy," he asked huskily. I wanted to jump on top of him and do some unholy things, but at last I wasn't about skip breakfast.

"You really want to papi," I teased him getting closer and closer. He grabbed me and flipped me under him. He kissed my sweet spot causing a moan to erode from my lips.

I flipped him on his back and made my way back to the bathroom making sure I shake my ass while walking.

"Dam you are such a tease," I heard him say before I finally closed the door.

To be honest I had a big ass, all the girls and the boys wanted a piece of it, that's just what happens when you are a baseball player.

After my shower I quickly got dressed. I was wearing a plain black t-shirt that hugged at my chest and loosened around my waist, I had my pair of GymShark sweatpants on, in bluish-purple, and my socks.

I came out of the bathroom to see a sleeping Armani on my bed, I went up to him and kissed him on his cheek causing him to smile. He woke up and got in the shower.

I placed a plain white tee with my fathers sweatpants on my bed so that he could have a change of clothes.

   I made my way downstairs to find a shirtless Dylan and a cooking Marcos in the kitchen.

"Good morning Marcos, Dylan," they both were shocked to see me.

"Oooo hey good morning Santi." Mar elbowed Dylan indicating to put a shirt on, which Dylan responded to with a kiss.

After he put his shirt on he kissed Mar in the neck and set up the table. I assisted Marcos on cooking because Lord knows he needs it.

Armani came downstairs and assisted Dylan in setting up the table. We made our way to the breakfast table with eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, waffles, etc. it was a hell of a good breakfast.

We said a small prayer before we ate, after though it was anyone's game. I never knew that two people could eat so much.

Dylan and Armani literally ate half the table by themselves. Both me and Marcos looked at each other in disgust and awe.

After the meal we picked up the table and started to clean off the plates. Armani and Dylan offered to help since they ate almostly everything but we told them we got it and that they should wait for us the t.v. room.

Both of them kissed us on the cheek before heading over there.

"So you and Armani," my best friend looked at me while wiggling his eyebrows.

"I don't know what we are but for now I am fine with that." Mar looked at me like a dumb ass.

"Whatever you say, but to me it looks like you like him."

My best friend could be a blessing and a curse, but he has a point. I think I am starting to develop feelings for this boy, I just don't know what to do.

"Listen I know you probably have no idea what the fuck is going on, but whatever happens just know that I am here for you, okay."

I gave him a small smile before continuing with the dishes. Sometimes my best friend is so right.

I don't know what I am going to do, all I know is that I have to talk to Armani in private, just not today, today was special so let's enjoy it while we can.

   Once we finished with the dishes, we called the boys to come into the living room were the tree was.

We were exchanging gifts throughout the rest of the day. I gave my gift to Marcos and Marcos to me.

He also gave a gift Dylan, I had no idea how long they have been seeing each other all I know is that they cared for one another.

I had already given my gift to Armani last night. It was a gold bracelet with his name in graves in it.

It had accents of green because of how much he liked nature. What he didn't know is that I had another surprise for him.

I blindfolded him and placed the gift on his lap, when he saw it he kissed me. All I could here was Mar's voice in back saying "awwwwwww."

This gift was a wave the divided into two. I gave him one of the pieces while I kept the other one. I wrapped it around his neck and gave him one small kiss on his back.

   The rest of the day was filled with laughter, joy, and peace. The two boys headed for the door, it was 8:00 pm and they both had to go home.

"I will see you soon my prince," said Dylan to Marcos before placing one final kiss on his lips.

He waved bye to me and Mani before heading out.

"Bye baby, I hope to see you again." With that he kissed me waved bye to Marcos and went on his way.

I really have to talk to him about us, but that could wait for another day for now, I am going to enjoy my Christmas with the best friend a guy could ever have.