Chapter 1

Flashback:

"Honey come on we are going to be late about that audition of yours!" Mom yelled from downstairs.

It was a singing contest one of my music teachers had suggested me to go because apparently I have a really good voice and this was a great opportunity to show off my talent. I agreed to go since singing is my passion my escape from all the shitty things of this world.

"Coming mom!" I yelled back while putting some makeup on. I had already got dressed so I just took my phone and walked downstairs.

"Are you nervous darling?" My dad asked me while looking for his car keys.

"Yeah a little...Or a lot.."

"Oh come one you know you will kick ass anyway!" He smiled. I always loved how supportive my parents were.

"Thanks dad" I smiled back.

"Ready to go?" My mom asked.

"Yes mom"

The three of us walked outside and got in the car. Dad decided to take a shortcut since I got a little anxious about being late.

"Are you sure we should go this way Jake? I mean, we usually go from the other way which is much smoother... I don't know.."

"Oh come on now Victoria the child will be late... It is your fault anyway, you took too much time to get ready"

"Oh please like you are always ready on time" My mom said back laughing.

"Well I have to look beautiful for my lovely wife now don't I?"

"Or for your OTHER wife?" Mom teased him. They just kept teasing each other untill they ended this with a kiss like they always do. I always thought about how much I wanted to find someone to love me the way dad loves mom. I looked out of the window smiling at how childish my parents can be sometimes. But this why I love them.

A white car appeared in front of us and everything seemed okay untill I noticed that the driver was sleeping. He had no control of his car. It was heading straight to us. My parents hadn't noticed anything as they were still talking about something.

"DAD WATCH OUT!" I screamed but it was to late. The last thing I remember was hearing glass shatter before  I blacked out.

END OF FLASHBACK

I opened my eyes slowly to find my self in a hospital room. I regornised it easily as I used to come pretty often as a little kid because of bruises and fractures. I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head. I wondered how the hell I ended up here until I remember the accident. Oh my god... Where are my parents? Are they okay? I tried to get out of bed only to have a nurse getting in the room and putting me back.

"Where are my parents?" I panicked.

"Calm down sweety you hit your head pretty bad and you shouln't..."

"I don't give an F right now I just want to see my parents!" My eyes got watery. I am so worried about them.

"Miss I understand how you feel just.." She was interrupted by a nurse who opened the door looked at me with sad eyes and the said to the other nurse:

"Mary can I talk to you?"

"Sure.. Miss please take some rest and you can see your parents later" They both walked outside closing the door, but little did they know I could still hear them very clearly.

"They didn't make it... Her parents.. They lost too much blood.." What?...

"I feel so sorry for her.. The poor girl is only sixteen.."

"I think we should both tell her"

"Okay..." No no... This can't be happening.. I bursted outside and run as fast as I could to find my parents's room. The nurses did not try to stop me as they figured out I heard them and knew it was no use to stop me. I wouldn't listen.

"In what rooms are Jake Martin and Victoria Cortese in?" I asked out of breath at the reception. The woman looked at me with worry.

" Umm.. They are in 18..." I thanked her and run in the hallway until I stopped dead in my tracks outside of the room 18.

I slowly opened the door to see two covered in white sheets bodies and hopped with all my might this was not my parents. I lifted up the sheets and litterally felt something die inside me at what I saw. My parents, their eyes closed and looking pale. Looking dead. My parents are dead. I broke down in tears and nurse Mary came in and held me while I screamed. She tried to help me get up but I didn't have the strenght to walk. She had to pick me up herself and I honestly didn't fight back. This fight was long lost.

Hello everyone! This is the first fanfiction I post on Wattapad and I hope you like it so far.. If you do please vote and comment so I can continue this.. Also I am sorry fir any bad english, I try my best :)