Chapter 12

Lydia's P.O.V.

I heard my alarm ringing and I quickly hit the snooze with no problem. I didn't sleep all night anyway so it is not like it woke me up. I probably had dark circles under my eyes and since it is Friday today and I have school, I should look like I slept at least. I got up of my chair and I picked a casual outfit. I went into the bathroom and I put on some make up and concealer just to look refreshed, and I brushed my hair to the side. I took my school bag and headed downstairs.

I heard Jared and Gen talking about something while drinking their coffee. As I was about to make my appearance I stopped right in the hallway when I heard Jensen's name in the conversation. I know it is bad to over listen, but I just couldn't help it at the moment.

Jared: "I honestly don't how he could be so stupid. After all the things Daneel did!"

Gen: "He is being foolish. He probably didn't even thought about it well because he misses her."

Jared: "Or he thinks he does. I know Jensen alright? I don't why the hell he is back with Daneel but I know for sure that If he missed her he would be the one to run to her. Not take her back from her pleas"

Gen:" Maybe he did it for Justice"

Okay, I heard enough.I left my hiding spot and I entered the kitchen.

"Good morning"

"Good morning beautiful" Gen and Jared smiled at me.

"Ready for school?" Gen asked.

"Yeah" I said not looking at her. I grabbed an apple and put it in my bag. "See you after school" I said and walked out.

"Wait.. I wanna talk to you first" Jared said. It caught me a bit off yard. Why does he want to talk to me? I hope he doesn't suspect anything.

"Sure... Walk me outside" I suggested. He got up and we went out closing the door behind. The bus had 5 more minutes to come. We stopped next to rosebush in the garden.

"What happened to you yesterday?" He looked at me. Shit he suspects. But I won't let him know. My lying skills are good.

"I just slipped the jar and it cut me that's all" I said my voice steady.

"I saw the look on your face... This had a cause... What cause you to drop it?" How the fuck did he notice? Was I out that long?

"It was nothing Jared." I said and looked at him in the eyes to show him that I wasn't lying when in reality I was. He sighed.

"Don't lie to me Lyds." He said softly.

"It was nothing I swear." I said. A horn was heard and I looked to see that the bus was here. Thank god.

"I have to go. I will see you later." I said and walked away. The bus door opened and I got in.

When we arrived at school me and Allison headed straight to our lockers and then to class. First period we have Music. Stiles and Scott were already there sitting and talking. We took the seats behind them and we greeted them. The teacher got in class 10 minutes after the bell rang.

"Good morning class" She gave us her stunning smile.

"Good morning Mrs Green" Mrs Green is one of the best teachers at school. All the kids respect her and are quiet in class, and she always has a cheerful and positive attitude.

"I want to inform you about the concert our school does every year. As most of you know, kids make bands, sing solo or do both, and audition. If they pass, they will participate. You can choose whatever you want to sing, as long as it is relatable with the theme. Our theme this year is anything that involves feelings. You can sing about love, heartbreak, friendship anything you want. I think you wont have trouble finding songs as most songs describe these things. The auditions are due next Friday, and the concert is in two weeks. If you are interested be there" She smiled at us and then answered questions some students had. Stiles and Scott turned around and faced us.