Chapter 10

Jensen's P.O.V.

When I landed on my feet I ran to my car so no one sees me leaving the Padalecki house. I unlocked it, got in and started driving to my house.

There, was a sleeping Justice Jay waiting for me. On the table there was  a note from the babysitter saying that everything went okay as usual, and that she made breakfast both for me and Justice. The babysitter is an old woman around her 40's  and friends with my sister, who comes and takes care of Justice when I am gone. Justice loves her.   I should call her to thank her later. 

I went into my bedroom and took off my jacket until I stopped dead in my tracks as I realized a woman was in the room. Her back was facing me and she was looking at the pictures of Justice and me on my commode. 

"Who are you?" I asked her sternly. She put the pictures down and slowly turned around. My mouth dropped when I realized who she was. 

"Daneel?!"

"Hey baby" She smiled at me. God I missed that smile... Wait.. What the hell am I thinking? Her smile distracted me but I quickly recovered.

"What the fuck do you want in my house?"

"Actually the only thing I want is you and Justice. I regretted everything I have done to you Jensen.. I want you back and I know you want me too" 

"No I don't. It is too late now. I have moved on."

"To who?"

"It is none of your damn business." I spat at her. I opened the door and dragged her by the shoulder there. "Time for you to leave."

" You know that Justice would love to have her mother back! She needs me!" She said desperately. "We can start over again baby... We can forget the past and move on together as a happy family..." She walked towards me. She slowly unzipped her dress and let it fall to the ground. I felt my self harden at the sight. This is wrong... I want Lydia not her.  She had a seductive look on her face and suddenly she grabbed me and kissed me. I tried to back off but I couldn't and I hate myself for that. When I realized what I was doing I pushed her off of me. 

"Why the fuck are you doing this? And why the fuck are you back?"

" I told you! Because I missed you both so much. I love you Jensen." She then started crying. "You know that our daughter needs us together. I can see into your eyes that you want me back. Why fight it when you want it?" She said and stopped crying. I sighed frustrated. That was not supposed to happen. But seeing her here like this  made me want her back. And I knew she was right about Justice. And I also knew that it would be way better for Lydia If we broke up and I let her go. She is only 16. I am old enough to be her father and she needs to live her life. 

Lydia's P.O.V. 

After school ended me and Allison were on the bus when I suddenly got a call from Gen telling me that we would have guests tonight and that I could invite Allison too. The guests would be her's and Jared's parents and also  Jensen, Misha, and Mark Sheppard with his wife and kid.  

I told Allison about it and she said that it she could make it. She was actually very happy since both of us would be with our boyfriends too. Well we wouldn't act like they were our boyfriends but who cares. I told Genevieve that I would go straight to Allison's house to get ready there. 

"Dad we are home!" Allison yelled as soon as we got in. No one replied. We saw a note in the kitchen table from her dad saying he was at work.

"As usual" Allison mumbled. "Do you want anything to eat?" 

"No I don't think we should eat since we will in less than two hours" I laughed. 

"Yep you are right. What are we going to wear by the way?"7

"Now that is a good question" We walked upstairs to her room and opened the closet."I think we should put on something nice... I mean there will be many people there" 

"I agree... " We started trying outfits and while taking silly pictures until we finally decided what to wear and how to do our makeup. Allison wore a little black dress with her black high heels and put on red lipstick with mascara and curled her hair. I on the other hand, wore her dark blue dress with her dark blue high heels, straightened my hair and put on a black eyeliner with black mascara and some lip gloss. I think we look fine af.

We took many selfies and tried to be serious but we almost always ended up doing silly faces or laughing. We only took one normal and I uploaded on Instagram. 

"Before we leave we are taking a vase of strawberry marmalade I made yesterday." Allison said. I smiled.

"Well the kids are gonna love it. Especially Tom" We talked some more and listened to music together. After a while it was time to go, so we took the jam and started walking towards my house. 

"I can't wait to see Jensen again" I said and smiled at the thought of him. 

"Well I can't wait to see Misha" She said.  

I decided to text him to let him know I was looking forward to see him. I noticed that the text was seen by him, but he didn't reply. I guess he can't really talk right now, I mean he probably is already there talking with Jared and everyone waiting for me and Allison and people to come. But he always replies... My mind said. I immediately shook the negative thought of my head and continued walking with my best friend. 

Five minutes later we arrived at my house and I noticed cars at our parking. Three in general. I saw Jensen's car and my heart skipped a beat. Misha's car was there too. Me and Allison looked at each other and smiled. Suddenly her phone started ringing.

"Oh it's my dad. Here can you hold this?" She said giving me the jar. 

"Alright" I took the jar in my hands as she answered the phone and chatted with her dad. I decided to wait for her to finish the phone call so we would walk in together. I heard laughs and talking from the inside. When she finished the call we walked in.  We knocked on the door and Gen opened.

"My girls!" She smiled at us and hugged us both." You are both so beautiful"

"Thank you Gen, you too" Allison smiled and they kept talking about school and things.I thought I should go and put the jar in the fridge.  My eyes looked for Jensen until I saw him. He looked at me and maybe it was my imagination, but he looked worried.  I started walking towards him until I stopped dead  in my tracks when a beautiful brown haired woman walked towards him and took his hand. Then she did something that made my jaw drop. She kissed him.