Chapter 4

Jensen's P.O.V.

Today we are filming  the first episode of season 10 in Supernatural. To be honest, when we first started fimling this show , I had no idea it would become so popular around the whole world. And I also made friends for life there.

"And CUT! We are done here for today." The director said. I went back in my dressing room to get ready, since Jared had invinted me and Misha over for lunch to meet his niece, which he adopted because her parent's passed away and she is still underage.

"Jensen ready to go?" Yelled Jared.
"Yep, one second." I put on some colognue and walked outside to meet Misha and Jared. We walked while chatting about today's first shooting and then we got in Jared's car.

~~~

After we stopped by Shep's and Tom's school to take them home with us, we arrived at Jared's house. The door was open, and I could see Gen putting dishes on the table. We walked inside.
" Jensen! Misha! It is so good to see you!" She smiled while picking up Tom.
" It is good to see you too, Gen" Me and Misha smiled. Suddenly, I noticed another presence in the room and I turned around to look at the most beautifil girl I have ever seen.

She has  strawberry blonde hair, green sparkling eyes and a perfect body. She isn't  too thin nor too fat. She has the perfect body. We just kept looking at each other, until I realised that this must be the girl Jared told us about. No, It can't be her. The girl I was expecting to see was a 16 year old schoolgirl but she looked like a 21 year old beautiful woman.

" Guys, this is Lydia" Jared introduced us to her. I tried to say something but honestly I was out of words.
" Nice to meet you Lydia, We have  heard some things about you" Misha smiled friendly.
"Good things, I hope." She smiled back. AND she has a perfect smile. And that voice.. I could totally imagine her screaming my name as I would do so many nasty things to her... My thoughts were interrupted by Gen saying lunch was ready, so we took our seats, and of course I picked the one next to her.

Lydia's P.O.V.

I sat down next to Gen and Jensen sat next to me. I hid my excitement well though, he doesn't  need to know I find him attractive. Yet.
"So how did shooting go boys?" Gen asked.
"It was really great actually.." Misha started but  honestly I did not listen to a word he said. The only thing I could focus on, was the fact that a HOTTIE was sitting next to me.

"So... Lydia. Where are you from?" He suddenly asked me. Omg he talked to me!
" I come from New Jersey." I said. "You? Did you grow up here in Texas?"
"Yep"
"Well that explains the accent" I said and he smiled.
"How old are you?" He asked me.
"I am 16"
"Well, you look at least 21" He said. " Are you starting at the nearest high school here?"
"Yes.. Tomorrow actually."
"I went there too when I was you age.. It is a great school, one of the best in Texas"
"I' ve heard so.."

And we continiued talking about things together. I learned many things about him.. Like that he has a lead role in Supernatural ( I know I should have known that because one of my friends is a huge fan, but to be honest I was never really interested), that he likes country music, just like me, and also that he is 30 years old (I know he is 39 in real life but well he would be too old for her then.. Not now that he isn't but oh well...)  He is too old for me but honestly I don't give a fuck. The conversations with him flowed so naturally, that I felt like I have know him for years.  

"I should get going.. Lydia It was really nice meeting you" Jensen smiled at me. 

"You too" I smiled back. I really hope I will see him soon again. He seems so.. interesting. Misha said his goodbyes too, and they left our house. I helped Gen do the dishes before I said that I should go upstairs to get my stuff ready for school tomorrow. I walked upstairs in my room and closed the door. I picked the clothes I will wear at school and I opened my laptop to watch a movie. I decided to start watching Supernatural. I clicked the first episode of season 1 and started watching it. It seems like an interesting show and Jensen and Jared are in it so this is another reason to keep watching it.