Chapter 28

Lydia's P.O.V.

The four of us ordered pizza. I cuddled with Jensen in one sofa and Allison with Misha in the other, and watched some supernatural but I wasn't really paying attention. All I was thinking about was how Mom and Dad would react. I think that Mom would stay  calm. She isn't the type of person to freak out. Even under the worst circumstances she manages to stay calm, and I truly admire her for that. But I really don't know how Dad will take it.. I mean he knows I am dating his best friend, but what If he found out I am pregnant by him? I know that he still looks at Jensen and I weirdly... What is he gonna do now?

My thoughts were interrupted by Allison's loud laugh.

"I am not through with you" She  mimicked Castiel's  voice while laughing. "I think this cat is completely ignoring you Castiel" 

"Shut up" He said trying to hide a smile.

"Make me" He grabbed her face and kissed her on the lips. They started to make out.

"Get a room" Jensen said. They laughed and we continued watching the episode. Well actually Misha and Allison kept watching cause Jensen noticed my zone out.  My back was on his chest, and I got down so now the back of my head was on his chest. He the back of my head and started rubbing circles around my tummy. It kinda relieved the pain. Both the emotional and the psychical.

"You are thinking about tomorrow?" He whispered. I sighed.

"I am quite nervous to be honest... I mean, You and I, We are good with this. We want a family. But how will my dad react when he finds out I am pregnant by his best friend? And I am afraid he will hate me. And I am also afraid he will hate you too because of me. And... And I can't have that.. They are the only family I have left Jensen..." I said my eyes watering. I cried a lot these days... I think it's because of my pregnancy.  Jensen signaled me to get up and he got up too. 

"Where are you guys going?" Allison asked. 

"We are going to the veranda.. Continue watching the movie we will be back... There is some more pizza in the kitchen If you want." Jensen said as we walked upstairs to go to the veranda. He opened the window door and we walked outside. It was a full moon tonight. So beautiful.

"Look. I never said that this will be easy. Okay? And no matter how your parents react tomorrow, you still have me. We are family now. You are carrying our baby. And I mean things could be way worse... We have no money problem.. That baby will have everything it needs... But mostly it will have us." He said and his words calmed me down. What would I do without him? His eyes shone making the stars look like they are not shining, and I could see honesty in them. He has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. 

"I love you" I said and I kissed him.

"I love you more" He said before we broke the kiss.  "Shall we go inside now?"

"Yes" I smiled at him before looking at the magnificent moon one last time. 

I was sitting at a playground watching Justice Jay playing with Tom and Shep. I looked their happy faces as they ran around and I was thinking that my baby would be like them one day. I caressed my tummy and smiled at the thought. Suddenly, I felt someone touching my arm lightly and I turned to my left seeing my biological mother next to me.

"Hey mom.." 

"Hey sweetie. How are you feeling?" She said looking at my belly. I froze for a second.