Chapter 32

Lydia's P.O.V.

The next day, I was so sick I couldn't even get out of bed. And it's not like I ate anything bad last night, I didn't even drink alcohol. It's the morning sickness. Jensen called the doctor to come check on me here, because I was in no condition to go out. Jensen called Mom and Dad too, and they would be here in 10 minutes or so.

After I was done puking my guts out, I placed the bucket next to me while looking at a concerned Jensen who was pacing around the room. I was getting thinner and thinner each day, and that worried me the most. It was like, my body couldn't keep food down. Almost everything I ate I would throw up. The bell rang and Jensen ran downstairs to open. A few minutes later my parents showed looking really concerned. 

"Oh my god baby what's wrong?" Mom asked as she came up to me to check my temperature.

"It's the morning sickness mom... But I don't think it's normal anymore... My body can't keep food down, I am getting thinner and thinner... The doctor will be here in a few minutes." I said my voice hoarse. Mom went downstairs to calm Justice down and distract her, since she was crying cause she saw me like that and got worried. It was so heartbreaking. Jensen got a call from Misha, and walked out to answer it leaving just me and Dad in the room. 

He sat next to me on the bed. He looked at me and was about to say something, but he was interrupted by Doctor Kelly getting in. 

"Hey Mrs Martin... How are we doing today?"

"Not really well... I ve been up since 4 am throwing up, and I am pretty sure I have a fever... What's wrong with me?"  She took a paper out and a pen, asking me some questions about my diet, sleeping habits, stress e.t.c.  Then she took some other papers out, who were probably my blood tests and other health stuff we examined last month. She was hesitant for a moment before looking at me.

"It seems like you have some vitamin deficiencies from the lack of food that your body is not strong enough to maintain..."

"What do you mean Doctor?" Dad  asked concerned. 

"Your body is not strong enough Mrs Martin... I am afraid you will die giving birth..." She said with a sad look. What?... Everyone got quiet and you could literally hear a pin drop.  Jensen was the first to react.  

"What do you mean? You can't give her some medicine or something?" He was pissed. 

" The medicine will keep her alive till she gives birth... But it's most likely her heart will stop giving birth... I am so sorry" Jensen was about to say something but he didn't. He looked like he wanted to break everything in this room. Doctor Kelly left before giving me the medicine and the days I would take it and  giving us her apologies again.  Dad was shocked. Jensen was... I can't describe him right now.

"I am sorry..." I said my voice weak. Jensen looked at me his eyes watering. " Baby no matter what happens.. You have to promise me something. You are going to take care of our children... And you are going to move on.. You will find someone that loves you and you love her.. You will forget about me" 

"Do you even hear what you are saying? How am I supposed to live without you? I don't want to live without you!" He said his voice breaking. Tears streamed down his face and it made me wanna cry too. 

"Jensen... You have to... For our kids.." 

"It's so easy for you to say that... You are not the one who will be devastated.. How can I love or even tolerate  this thing If I know it killed you?" He said and walked out slamming the door. Thing? His words were like knives to my heart. My eyes watered as I looked at my dad who was about to cry too. He came to me and pulled me in a hug as I sobbed  into his chest. 

"I am so sorry..." I said sobbing. "I know he is hurt right now... And he will have a hard time accepting that... But I am begging you Dad... Talk some sense to him.. And when I die, make sure he doesn't drink himself to death... I want him to move on.. To be happy.. "

"Please don't say that. There might be a chance that they save you and the medicines will work.. We can't lose you Lyds... And I am sorry about everything I have done to you.. I love you." He said his eyes red from crying, and just looking at him I cried more. He held me close as I sobbed, praying that everything will be okay.