Chapter 21

Third Person's P.O.V.

It has been a week   since the incident, and Lydia was in coma. She lost too much blood, and the doctors saved her just in time. But no one knows  If  she will wake up. She is supposed to wake up tomorrow. If she doesn't then they will have to unplug her... 

Jensen never leaves her side. He spends 24/7 at the hospital with Jared and Gen  waiting for news of Lydia. Jared and Gen have little kids though, so they have to go home too. Jensen goes home only to spend time with his daughter and then he is back at the hospital. 

Jensen was currently at the hospital hallway with Justice, Allison, and Misha. He was tired. He couldn't remember the last time he had gotten a decent sleep. But he couldn't care less. Even though it was Afternoon he was drinking the second coffee for today to keep him awake. Justice was sitting next to him  hugging her stuffed teddy bear.

"Daddy?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Is Lydia gonna be okay?" She asked with tears in her eyes as she looked up at him. That broke his heart.

"Lydia is strong baby. I am sure she is going to be okay once she gets out." 

"But why is she there?" 

"She is just a little sick, that's all. But as I said, she is going to be okay." Jensen kissed his daughter's forehead as she hugged her stuffed animal tighter, and he repeated his own words in his head so he would believe them himself.

 Allison leaned on Misha's shoulder as she looked at Justice. Allison had lost a lot of weight due to the lack of food, and she didn't look okay. Of course she had visited a doctor about her physical and mental health, because she went through hell. And she still is. Without her best friend by her side everything seemed terrible and she was worried. She was worried that Lydia might not make it. But she tried everything to not think about that. Misha kissed Allison's forehead and held her closer. At least she had Misha through all of this. She didn't know what she would do without him. 

"Excuse me... Are you here for Lydia Martin?" A doctor asked them and they instantly got up and approached her. 

"Yes. Any news?" Misha asked. The doctor hesitated at first.

"Lydia Martin is supposed to wake up tomorrow. And she mostly will. But there is another chance she doesn't...And If she doesn't we will have to unplug her.." Their eyes widened in shock.

"What?!" Jensen yelled mad. "Are you fucking serious? She is only been out for a week! There are people that have been out a lot longer than that, they didn't unplug them, and they just woke up a few days later! You can't unplug her!" 

"Mr. Jensen I understand your place, but you have to understand ours too. Those people you mentioned were not in such condition as Lydia. Lydia almost died, it is a miracle that she even made it to a coma. I am sorry, but If she doesn't wake up we are going to do what we have to do." 

"Well screw you and your ways!" Allison said as tears flowed from her eyes. She turned around and left.  The doctor didn't say anything as she was used to people treating doctors like that in such situations.

"I am sorry... She is going through something really hard right now.." Misha said before he left and followed Allison. 

"It's alright. I am sorry Mr. Jensen. I hope she wakes up." She said and left. Jensen looked at his daughter playing with her stuffed animal on the other side of the hallway. He wouldn't lose hope. Lydia would wake up. And there was no way in hell he would let them unplug her even If she didn't. 

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for reading my fan fiction and I really hope you like it! Also let me know what you think about 12 season finale on Supernatural! IT CRUSHED MY FEELINGS I WAS DEVASTATED I STILL AM.