Chapter 5

One month later:

It's been a month since I moved in with Jared and Gen. I have gotten used to living with them and they are treating me so well. Just like my parents did. I had also grown really close with my new best friends and with Jensen. We talked everyday. The days I wouldn't see him we would text or talk from the phone. Today I woke up at 11 pm. I got anxious before I realized it was Saturday and I didn't have school. I fell back in bed checking my texts with Jensen from yesterday. I can say we kinds flirted with each other, and I can't say I don't like that. I would see him today since I would go at shooting with Jared. I can't wait to be honest.

After 15 minutes I decided to get out of bed and get dressed. I dressed in blue skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, leather jacket and black boots. I put some mascara and red lipstick on and straightened my hair. After I got ready I headed downstairs.

"Morning" I smiled at Jared who was drinking his coffee in the kitchen.

"Morning Lydia" He smiled back. "Are you ready to go at the shooting?"

"Yep"

"Alright, I finish this coffee and we can go.. Also I wanted to tell you something"

"Shoot"

"As you know it has been almost a month since your parents's death.. So tomorrow is their funeral.. I decided it should happen here in Texas, so you can visit their graves whenever you want.." He looked at me a little worried about my reaction to what he just said.

"It's okay Jared. Thank you" I smiled politely. My parent's funeral.. Well it was inevitable that this day would come soon, so I was kinda ready. Who I am I kidding I am everything but ready.

"It's okay?" He seemed a little shocked. He probably thought I would get mad at him for telling me or that I would cry.

"Yeah"

"Are you okay?" No.

"Yeah" I faked smiled again. I know he didn't buy it of course but decided not to continue this, and I am thankful for that. He finished his coffee and we drove to the shooting.

~~~

20 minutes later we arrived and went inside to see Jensen,Misha, and some other people that looked familiar.

"Hey everyone this is Lydia,my niece." Jared introduced me.

"Hey Lydia" They all smiled and told me their names.

"Hi. Nice to meet you" I smiled at them. I noticed that Jensen had in his arms a little blonde girl that looked about 4 years old. He made eye contact with me and approached me.

"Hey Lydia" He hugged me with one hand. " This is my daughter Justice Jay. Justice say hi to Lydia"

"Hi Lydia" She said with her baby voice. She is so cute.

"Hi sweetheart. I didn't know you had a child." I told him. It honestly caught me by surprise... Does this mean he is also married? Oh god..

"Well I am a single father" He told me like he just read my thoughts. I feel bad for saying this but THANK GOD.

"Oh..."

"Yeah... I will tell you the story later. How are you? You seem a bit off." Even though he knows me for about a month only he is able to tell If I am okay or not. I usually say to people that I am fine and fake a smile, but for some reason I couldn't lie to Jensen.

"I ve been better..."

"Mind telling me what's bothering you? I could help."

"Alright.. But let's go somewhere else"