Chapter 14

The sound of my alarm clock ringing woke me up. It's Monday and I have school again. I groaned and got out of bed to find what I 'll wear. I chose a black crop top with my blue skinny jeans and white toms and I made my hair a side braid. I put on some mascara and lip gloss before I texted Allison. We decided to walk to school today, so she should be here in 10 minutes. I took my school bag before I left my room to go downstairs.

There, was Jared, Gen, Misha, Mark, Jensen and Daneel. Why the fuck must Daneel always be here? No one likes her. And it's not like she is on supernatural. They turned around and looked at me.

"Hey Lydia" They all greeted me except Daneel. She just stared at me. I greeted back.

"Allison will be here soon. We will walk to school today" I said to Gen and Jared and I noticed that Misha tried to hide a smile to the sound of her name.

"Are you sure you don't want me to give you both a ride there?" Jared asked me.

"If we wanted a ride we would take the bus. Don't worry." I smiled at him. Suddenly the bell rang and I opened to see Allison standing there. I gave her the -Misha's is in there come in- look and she smiled walking in with me.

"Hey guys"

"Hey Allison" They smiled at her. Daneel rolled her eyes. She got up from the sofa and walked up to me holding her coffee. She "accidentally" spilled it all over to my white shoes. I winced in pain as the coffee was too hot.

"What the hell?" I shouted at her. My white shoes were cover now in brown hot liquid.

"I am so sorry Lydia... I didn't see you standing there... It's like you were totally invisible" She said and and raised her shoulders.

"Oh yeah? Check my totally invisible finger!" Allison said angrily and raised her hand to do the gesture but I covered her hand.

"Guys calm down it was an accident" Jensen said. I looked at him in disbelief.

"It clearly wasn't! I was standing right there, she knew I was there!" I protested.

"I agree with Lydia, It wasn't an accident." Jared said. "Why did you do this?"

"I swear it was an accident. Why the hell would I want to spill my precious coffee all over you?"

"You are lucky that we aren't alone." I said coldly and turned around to leave. Then she said:

"Do something about your shoes. They are too dirty now." She smirked. I decided to ignore her but Allison stopped dead in her tracks and slowly turned around to face her.

"Just like your personality." Daneel's smirk faded.

"What did you just say to me?"

"You heard me."

"Well you are a bitch just like your best friend!" She yelled.

"What the fuck did you just say about my best friend?"

"Your best friend is a slut that sleeps with men older than her"

"What?" Jared and Gen asked in unison. Daneel laughed satisfied.

"Oh you guys didn't know? Lydia had a relationship with Jensen." My eyes grew wide. Shit. Jared looked at me.

"Is that true?" I didn't look at him.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Gen asked frustrated.

"I couldn't..." Jared looked pissed off. He looked at Jensen.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU SLEPT WITH MY DAUGHTER?! SHE IS UNDERAGE FOR GOD'S SAKE! AND DUMPED HER FOR DANEEL? " He screamed and I almost had a heart attack. I have never seen him so angry. Wait... He called me his daughter.

"Jared listen I can explain.."

"No. That's why she had all those nightmares! Why she cried her self to sleep some nights... You hurt her!" Oh no...

"Daneel came back while I was still with Lydia... And I chose to get back together with Daneel because Justice needs her mother! And Lydia is way too young.. And I knew that If you found out this would happen so I decided this was better for everyone!"

"Of course that's better for everyone! Why would you want to be with this little..."

"That's it." Allison spat. She suddenly jumped on Daneel and stared punching her. Daneel fought back pulling Allison's hair with force and letting her head hit the ground. Allison quickly recovered and slapped Daneel leaving a bruise on her face. Daneel punched Allison in the nose. Oh god... I tried to break them apart but got punched in the face instead. I backed off.

"Someone break them apart!" I yelled while holding my chin.

Misha and Jensen ran and broke them apart. I just stood there speechless not knowing what to do.

"Allison baby are you alright?" Allison lifted her head and there was blood running from her nose and she had a large bruise on her left cheek. Well Daneel had a black eye and a bruise.

"Let me finish that bitch!" She screamed.

"Allison calm down... It's not worth it." I said trying to calm her.

"So you are a slut too! You are dating Misha!" Daneel said to Allison and laughed sarcastically.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" Gen suddenly screamed at Daneel and everyone got quiet. "Don't you dare call those girls sluts again! We are done. And I don't care that you are with Jensen. Don't you dare step into this house again."

"Actually we are not. We are breaking up. Getting back together with you was one of the stupidest things I have done in my life. I couldn't see clearly back then. But now I do. You are a psychopath!" Jensen said angrily.

"You will regret this. All of you!" Daneel said. " I am moving out!" She screamed at Jensen and left the house.

"Go to the hell." Jensen said. He then looked at me. I looked away trying not to cry. This was a mess. This was utterly and completely upside down.

"I ll take you to the hospital.." Misha said and picked Allison bridal style.

"I am fine." She said but when she tried to leave his arms she winced in pain.

"Allison go to the hospital. I 'll be alright." I said and she knew I would skip school. Allison sighed.

"Alright.." Misha and Allison left. There was only me, Gen, Jared, Jensen and Mark there.

"Lydia.." Jensen started but Jared cut him off.

"Leave Jensen." He said coldly and Jensen didn't argue. He opened the door and walked outside. Mark looked at us.

"Um... I should probably go..." He said awkwardly. Jared nodded at him.

"See you man. Sorry about this mess."

"It's alright" Mark said and left the house too. Jared and Gen looked at me. I guess I have a lot of explaining to do. This can't be good.