Chapter 18

Lydia's P.O.V.

I woke up to a huge headache taking over me. I opened my eyes slowly and took in my surroundings. I was utterly confused for a second until I remembered last night's events. That guy... He found us... Where Am I?It looks like a basement.  I tried to get up but realized that my hands and legs were chained. I tried to stay calm with all my might. 

"Lydia..?" I hadn't realized that Allison was lying next to me. She was chained too.  "What...What the hell?" Her eyes got wide.

"He kidnapped us.. Do you remember what happened last night?"  I asked  her as I was trying to calm my own self down. 

"Oh my god..." Her eyes watered as tears started to flow down her cheeks. "Lydia what are they gonna do to us?" As much as I wanted to cry because I was scared as hell, I knew that I had to stay strong for Allison. Just like she always did for me. 

"Listen to me okay? Our parents are gonna find us. Misha and Jensen are gonna find us. Everything is going to be okay. You have me you are not alone." I said through her sobs. Some things seemed to calm her down a little.  A few minutes later the door opened and three guys and a woman entered the dark room. The only thing lighting that room was a high little window. I recognized the guy that kidnapped us and his friend. I tried to take a better look on the woman's  face and my eyes widened when I realized who she was. 

"Daneel?!" Me and Allison yelled at the same time. 

"Well, well... What do we have here?" She said with her venomous voice. 

"What the fuck? Who are these people? Why did you kidnap us?" I asked furious.

"This is my brother Theo" She motioned  the guy that kidnapped us "This is Duke  and this is Jake" 

"Nice to meet you" Jake said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. 

"Why are you doing this Daneel? What do you want from us?" Allison asked.

"Well, my plan A was kidnapping your bestie only, as that slut stole my man... And I want her to suffer."

"Let Allison go. She has nothing to do with this!" I yelled. 

"Well she has since she gave me a black eye" 

"Well it suits you" Allison said. Daneel got pissed.

"You think this is funny? Just wait until the real fun starts"

"They will come for us. They are going to find us and you are all going to end up in jail" I told her.

"Trust me. It's not that easy to be found here..." She smiled evilly and walked out before saying: "Enjoy starving to death. Oh and the rape too..." She muttered quietly and my eyes got wide.  She closed the door behind her and the guys came up to us. I was shaking in fear. Allison was crying.

"Let's have some fun boys.." Theo said while looking at Allison. Jake came up to me and Duke started to film with a camera.

"Your boyfriends are going to enjoy this." He laughed. 

"You are all psychopaths!" I yelled. 

"Please don't do this" Allison sobbed. Theo slapped her and forced her to get up dragging her to the other side to the room. 

"LET HER GO!" I screamed and I could literally feel the pain in my vocal chords. Jake closed my mouth with tape and started ripping my clothes apart. I kicked him in the face and he punched me so hard I could feel my blood flow stop for a minute.  He took my underwear off and I lost all the will to fight. He entered me and I had never felt such pain like this. I felt like I was torn apart from the inside out. My head fell to the  side and I was looking at my best friend being raped too. She was screaming in pain as she was trying to break free from the monster holding her but that the attempt was pointless. She tried to fight one last time but Theo  banged her head to the wall and she lost consciousness.  I felt helpless. 

After a few minutes that felt like an eternity they stopped. Jake let me fall  to the side like I was trash and put his clothes on. Allison was still unconscious and I was pretty sure her head was bleeding. When they were fully dressed the left a bottle of water near the door, got out and locked it. I tried to reach my face with my chained hands to take the tape off my mouth. My hands were hurting as the handcuffs were sharp and they started bleeding after I finally reached my face and  took the tape off. I tried to crawl to Allison so I could stop her bleeding but the pain in my area was too strong. I didn't give up though. I took a piece of clothing and made it to Allison's side. I took her head in my lap and was relieved to see that there wasn't as much blood as I thought. I just put her head to rest on the clothing and hoped she was okay. I looked up and tried not to lose hope as tears were streaming down my face. I prayed to god that they will find us as I closed my eyes and drifted to a dreamless sleep.