Chapter 35

Third Person's P.O.V.

Allison looked at Jensen holding his baby girl, and she couldn't be happier for her friends. She looked back at Lydia, and It took only a few seconds for Allison to realize that her best friend wasn't breathing. Allison shook Lydia trying not to panic. 

"Lydia? Lydia!" She touched Lydia's wrist to find a pulse. "She is not breathing!" Allison screamed at the nurses who were already holding the electroshock machine. A nurse took gently the crying baby of a shocked Jensen's arms. They were about to begin until one nurse dragged Allison and Jensen out of the room.

"LET ME GO!" Jensen screamed as he watched  Lydia who looked  dead. His heart was beating fast and his body was burning from the agony. 

"You will have to wait outside. I am sorry." The nurse said pushing him out gently before closing the door, and watching the other doctors trying to bring Lydia back. 

"All clear"

"Clear" The doctors said and pushed the electric buttons once before checking Lydia's pulse.

"Still no pulse" The nurse said. 

"Okay, Let's go again. All clear?"

"Clear!"

"Still no pulse" Jensen and Allison were outside looking from the windows in agony, praying for Lydia to come back. Allison was crying, and she was about to have a panic attack but tried to stay strong with all her might. Jensen was shaking, his eyes wide and watered while his hands were on the window. 

"Come on baby... Come on..." He muttered with shaking voice while looking at the doctors trying for the third time.

"Still no pulse!"

"Okay Let's do the CPR" The doctor said getting his hands ready, and pushing Lydia's heart.  Nothing. They kept pushing repeatedly. No pulse. 

"Okay, That's it everybody, I will call it. Time of death :   10:41 AM"  Jensen almost stopped breathing as his eyes widened. 

"No... No..." Jensen said bursting inside. "You are not dead..." He said shaking Lydia. Allison ran inside tears streaming down her face as she watched her friend shaking Lydia in denial. 

"Jensen..." 

"No... No she is not dead! She is not... No..." Jensen fell down on his knees crying before kicking a chair  and Allison ran up to him and  pulled  him in a hug as they both felt their hearts aching. They lost her. Allison lost her best friend. Jensen lost his everything. 

"It's my fault... It's all my fault.." Jensen said as his vision got blurry from tears. Allison tried to speak to him, tell him that it wasn't his fault, but every time she tried to say something she loud sobs blocked her words. She just hugged her friend tighter as memories of her best friend came into her mind. The first time they met on that school bus two years ago. All the times they laughed together and cried, the things they 've been through . The last time she held her hand. 

Jensen was sobbing into her chest as she turned her head to look at Jared, Gen, and Misha standing in the door. Gen was crying while Jared was holding her, and Misha had his hand in his mouth as he watched his  friend's body there lifeless. 

"My daughter... No..." Gen screamed as she tried to get past Jared who just held her back as he tears streamed down his face. Some nurses ran to Gen doing her a calming injection to calm her down, or she would have a panic attack. Gen went unconscious soon, and they carried her to another room so she could rest. 

Everyone was devastated due to their loss. But no matter how broken everyone was, no one's pain could compare to Jensen's. He was alone again, with Justice  and his newborn daughter who's mom was dead. They would not leave him alone in this. He had no money problem of course, the problem was sentimental. He felt like he had no strength to keep going. He wanted to die. He wanted to be with Lydia forever. But he had to stay strong for his daughters as he promised. 

He let go of Allison, and took Lydia's now cold hand looking at the ring. 

"Please come back to me baby.... Please..." He said to no one in general.  No one could take that much pain. He just sat there, too tired to move or cry anymore. He watched as two nurses covered Lydia's lifeless body with a white sheet, giving a sad look at the broken family.