Chapter 23

Two days later:

The doctors said that I could finally go home today. I just had to move carefully for a few days so the stitches won't open. I was currently in my hospital room with Allison who brought me clothes to wear so we can leave. She brought me my favorite floral black dress and my black vans and some make up too. I was so glad to be with my best friend again, and when she visited me after I woke up two days ago, we were crying for like twenty minutes from happiness.

"How are you holding up?" I asked her as she packed my stuff.

"Now that you are back, great" She smiled at me. "Someone else is not so great though.."

"Who?" She took a deep breath and looked at me.

"Stiles..."

"Stiles? Why? What's wrong is he hurt?"

"No he is perfectly healthy... It's just that while you were in a coma he confessed some things to me that made me a little shocked.."

"What things?"

"Lydia.. He told me he is in love with you." Well I kinda expected this, but I knew that I didn't want to actually hear it. I sighed.

"To be honest I kind of suspected it, but there is nothing I can do. I am in love with Jensen and we are finally back together. Stiles has to accept that."

"I know, and I told him that you see him as a friend, and he was a little sad after that... But you have to pretend that you don't know anything okay?"

"Of course Ally" When we were done packing I looked at the room one last time and we walked out.

I asked Allison how we would get home and she said that we would take a taxi. I thought that Jared would come and pick us up. I told Allison, and she said that he couldn't make it because he had shooting to do. We found a taxi and it drove us to my house.

When we got there no one was outside. The curtains were closed so I guessed no one was home.

"Well seems like no one's home. We will have to get through the back window cause I have no keys with me." I laughed.

"Don't worry about that." Allison said as we walked towards the door.

"What do you mean?" Suddenly the door opened and there, I saw my parents, Jensen, Mark and his wife, Misha, Shep, Tom, Justice, Ciara, her friend Cora,Scott and Stiles. I gasped in happiness. Mom (Gen) was holding a cake that had the number 17 on it. They started singing happy birthday to me. I totally forgot it was today!

"Make a wish!" Mark's wife said before I blew the candles. Everyone clapped and cheered and Stiles ran up to me and hugged me. He span me around while I laughed and a few seconds later he finally put me down.

"So glad you are back, Lyds.." He told me softly. I smiled at him lightly.

"Thank you Stiles. I am glad to be back too" I noticed that Jensen had a jealous look on his face and I walked up to him before I hugged and greeted the others, took his face in my hands and kissed him. I had discussed this with Mom and Dad at the hospital and they were now okay with it, so me and Jensen were now official.

"You know that I only want you right?" I whispered in his ear.

"I am just scared you will find someone better than me." He looked down.

"To me, you are the best." I kissed him one last time before I went to the kitchen to help Mom serve the cake and drinks.

After drinking and having fun, Mom put some music on. She put flightless bird American mouth, and Jensen asked me to dance. I accepted and he took my hand as we walked in the center of the big living room. I put my hands on his shoulders and rested my head on his chest. He placed his hands around my waist as we moved to the rhythm of the slow song. I noticed that the others were dancing too. Mom with Dad, Misha with Allison, Mark with his wife, Scott with Ciara , Stiles with Cora. I saw that Tom asked Justice to dance too and they awkwardly danced in a corner trying to copy Mom and dad. They were adorable.

I smiled at the sight and looked at Jensen who was already starring.

"You have a beautiful smile you know that?" I blushed.

"Thanks" I smiled at him and kissed him softly. "This is the best day of my life."

"Mine too. I love you."

"I love you too." And we continued dancing until the song ended. I realized I actually had a real smiled on my face after a long time. I took my family neck less in my hands and when I opened it, for some reason I didn't feel sad. Every time I would look at my neck less picture of me and my biological parents, I would feel sad and heartbroken. But it's like I was slowly healing now. It was quite weird.

"I know they are proud of you as much as me and your Mom are." Jared said to me and kissed my forehead.

"I hope so, Dad.." I smiled at him and joined the other's chatting. I found out that Scott had finally moved on and was in a relationship with Ciara, and I was really happy for him. Also I noticed that Cora had started to develop a crush for Stiles, and he looked like he kinda liked her too. He made her laugh. They would be great together. This is the best birthday ever I though as I rested my head on Jensen's shoulder wanting time to freeze.