Chapter 13

Lydia's P.O.V.

I quickly ran upstairs after I woke up from my nightmare. It was so real. Most of my nightmares feel real. I saw how concerned Jensen seemed back there, but I shouldn't let myself be fooled. He doesn't care. He never did. But I couldn't help it. I would always care for him, even If he doesn't.

I decided to take a shower to make myself feel better. I stepped into the bathtub and let the hot water wash my tiredness and sadness away. Hot showers always made my problems seem way smaller than they really were. I just stood under the hot water for at least 30 minutes.

After I was done I dried myself with a towel and wore my blue onesie. I brushed my hair and put some lip balm on my cracked lips. I was feeling a little hungry so I decided to go downstairs and find something to eat. Then I remembered that I would have to face Jensen and Daneel but I tried not to care. This was my home after all not theirs. I headed downstairs before closing the door behind me.

Everyone was in the living room now drinking wine, and the kids were playing with their toys in a corner. I went straight into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I decided to eat an apple. While I was eating I heard footsteps behind me but didn't bother to turn around as I thought it would probably be Gen or Jared. But I was wrong. I felt a tight grip on my arm and the person forced me to turn around. It was Daneel.

"What are you doing?" I asked her annoyed. I wasn't in the mood to deal with that bitch.

"Look here little bitch, I know that you are the one that stole my man alright? You better not try anything now that we are back together or you will regret it. "

"I stole your man? I stole your man? You are the one that cheated on him back then and abandoned your child. You pushed him away, so he had the right to move on. And no, I don't plan on doing anything cause I respect other's people choices unlike you."

"Talk to me with respect you bitch! I am older!"

"Well don't worry I think that's pretty obvious" I smirked. She gave me a bitch face.

"You will regret this." She said and her look sent chills down my spine. But I wouldn't show weakness in front of her. Then she left the kitchen before looking at me one last time.

Two days later:

It was Sunday morning, and I was waiting for Shawn to come over. He would bring his guitar too and we would do rehearsal for the concert.

I walked downstairs and I saw Jensen playing with Tom. The fact that he was around most of the time made things even worse.

Gen walked out of the kitchen and came up to me holding a bowl of berries.

"Want some?"

"No, I am good. Thanks Gen. Where's Jared? " Hearing the sound of my voice, Jensen turned around. I ignored him.

" He went to the set to meet with the director about some changes. He will be back later.When will Shawn be here?"

"In 5 minutes. He lives near school"

"Who's Shawn?" Jensen asked. None of your damn business I wanted to say but then I remembered that Gen knew nothing about my ex relationship with Jensen, so she would probably question my bitterness. Actually only Misha and Allison knew.

"A boy from my school" I said without looking at him. Suddenly the bell rang.

" I 'll get it." I walked to the door and opened it. There, was Shawn with his guitar on his shoulder smiling at me.

"Hey Lydia"

"Hey Shawn! Come in" I smiled back. He walked in and I closed the door. We walked into the living room. I noticed that Jensen was staring at Shawn.