Chapter 7

After school, me and Allison decided to go at starbucks with Scott and Stiles. I texted Gen to ask her If I could go and she said It was okay.

"English class was a little boring today" Allison said as the four of us were on our way to starbucks. 

"Well Mrs. White is a babe" Said Stiles. 

"I think I ll throw up"

"Oh come one Scott, like Mrs. Belle is better" And they kept arguing but I zoned out and thought about Jensen. We had plans for tonight. It is one of the days that Gen and Jared go to sleep early, so when everyone will be asleep, Jensen will come over. I am excited but also a little nervous that we might get caught.

"Lydia? Lydia!" Hearing my name snapped my attention.

"What?" 

"I ve been calling your name for the past 10 seconds" Stiles said.

"Sorry I zoned out I guess... What were you saying?"

"We were talking about the party that Danny will throw in Two weeks... Will you and Allison go? Cause me and Scott definitely will! The whole school will be there!"

"Sure why not?" I wish that I could go with Jensen though... Oh shut up Lydia you have been dating him for like 2 days and you are already involving him and thinking about him in everything you do! Chill girl. My mind said. But I couldn't help it. We walked in starbucks, ordered some smoothies and sat at a table discussing and joking around.

~~~

It was already afternoon when we decided to leave starbucks and go home. It started raining. Me and Allison started walking towards are houses since the bus station was too far away.

"Jensen is coming over tonight" I said.

"Shut up! With  Gen and Jared in there?"

" We will wait till they fall asleep. Then I will help him sneak in"

"This reminds me of a cliche love story"

"Me too, sometimes" And we kept walking until we were at Allison's.

Allison's P.O.V.

"See you tomorrow babe" I hugged my best friend, and watched her as she left my house. I walked in to see my dad reading his book.

"Hi dad"

"Hi sweety, how was school?"

"It was great dad"

"I am glad. Well, If you are hungry there is some pizza left in the oven." 

"No thanks dad, I think I am okay. I was thinking about taking Brad for a walk, now that it stopped raining" Brad is my dog.

"Alright love, just be sure to take some keys with you because I will be off to work all night, and I am leaving in 15 minutes" 

"Okay" I went upstairs and changed into my sport clothes, and took my dog out by its leash. I decided to take him to the park to play with him throwing ball, so I started walking towards it. 

When I arrived I let him off his leash and threw him his red ball as far away as I could so he would bring it back.

"Go Brad! Go boy" As I waited for him I suddenly heard a manly voice  from behind me.

"Nice name for a golden retriever" I almost jumped from fear. I turned around and saw a brown haired  man with tatoos and a bottle of vodka in his hand looking at me.

"Umm... Thank you.." I haven't seen him before.. Is he drunk?

"You know, it is dangerous here at the park for such a pretty girl like your self, at night"