Chapter 22

Lydia's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to find my self in a really beautiful garden. It was the garden of my dreams as white and red roses where everywhere. What is going on? Am I dreaming? Or am I dead? I saw too figures from the distance and I ran at them to ask them about this dreamy place. As I got closer I realized it was a man and a woman holding hands, their backs facing me.

"Hey.. Can you please tell me where I am? I think I am lost..." When I saw their faces, I felt shock running through my body. What the hell? "Mom? Dad?" I run up to them and hugged them both. Tears of joy filled my eyes. I never thought I would see them again.

"Lydia! Baby what are you doing here?" They asked me once I let them go. Good question. And an even greater question is what is this place?

"What is this place? Is it heaven?"

"No it's not heaven... It's something between life and death... How did you end up here? What happened?" Dad asked.

"Someone stubbed me.. And I think I am in a coma or something. I can still hear Jensen's voice talking to me I think I am in a hospital.. Or my body at least. But I can't move or speak. This is the first time I am here, It was all black two days ago." I saw my parent's worried faces as I explained.

"Am I dead?"

"No you are not. But If you are here it means that you are about to die."

"If death means I get to be with you..." I started but my mom cut me off.

"No. You can't die."

"If I die then I will be with you... Don't you want me with you?" I said as I felt sadness and despair.

"We would do anything to have you with us. But it's not your time yet love. You can't die. You have a life to live. Just think about those down there who love you. Think about Jared and Gen. Tom and Shep. Justice. Your best friends. Think about Jensen..." I sighed.

"Jensen doesn't love me mom." I said looking away. She lifted my chin.

"You are wrong love. Me and your father have been watching you from up here. We know who loves you and who doesn't. And I know you love him too. I am sure he hasn't left your side all these days. And just know that If I was still alive, I would approve." She kissed my forehead and I felt tears running down my face. My mom looked around startled like she was waiting for something.

"What is it mom?"

"You have to go. The ripper is coming for you. We can't help you, you have to do this on your own to survive. You are going to run until you reach a big red rose that's covered in blood. When you find it cut all it's petals off. But you need to run now! If she gets you there is no going back.. You will die, and stay here forever." I couldn't believe my ears. How the hell could this be real? The line between life and death? My mom and dad hugged me one last time.

"If you make it back to life, you won't remember any of this. And I really hope you make it. Remember that we love you." My dad looked behind me and his eyes widened.

"Run Lydia! NOW!" I turned around and saw a pale woman with a beautiful face and brown hair coming towards me. She was wearing a black dress, and a red lipstick. She did look like a ripper. I ran as fast as I could from the opposite direction to look for that rose. I could here her voice ringing through my ears even though she was far away.

"You won't get far! If you are here you are supposed to die! And we both know you want it"

"Bite me." I ran faster and faster. My muscles screamed for me to stop but I knew that If I did there was no turning back. A few minutes later I finally saw the big red rose my parents told me about next to a river. I picked it up and its thorns instantly hurt me. It was hard to hold as I felt pain just touching it, but I started cutting its petals off. There were so many. There was ten left and I could see her getting closer to me from far away. I started cutting them faster and faster until there was only one left.

"DONT DO THIS!" She fell on top of me and tried to take the rose out of my hands but I kicked her in the face and made her back off. The rose was about to fall in the river but I caught it in time. Without thinking much longer I cut the last petal off....

I opened my eyes to see five people standing around me wearing mouth masks and white coats. They were doctors. I saw the relief on their faces as they saw I woke up. One of them was holding the electroshock machine. I heard someone opening the door and saw it was Jensen. Once he saw me he ran to me and pulled me in a hug.

" You made it... Baby you made it.." He started crying and I held him close as I hugged him too. I remember Daneel stabbing me and me being in a coma unable to move, open my eyes, or do anything in general. "Thank you... Thank you so much.." He said to the doctors and they gave him a warm smile.

"Mr. Ackles I think you should let your girlfriend rest for now... Mrs Martin we will bring you food now. You might want to get a shower too." One of the nurses said and left with the rest.

"I remember you talking to me... And Allison, or my parents... All those times I heard you... And I couldn't do anything.. It was horrible" I said as I looked at him.

"Well now you are alright that's what matters. I can't believe Daneel was behind all of this. I was so stupid." He sighed.

"It's not your fault, you didn't know.." We stayed silent for a while just staring at the hospital walls until Jensen broke the silence by saying something I did not expect.

"I never said it back.."

"What?"

"I love you." I looked at him unable to say anything. " I realized how much when I almost lost you. While they were trying to bring you back I was standing outside looking at you. I know I don't deserve forgiveness. But I love you so much baby. And I don't care what people say. I never should have cared." I just threw my arms around him and kissed him passionately.

"I forgive you." I said breaking the kiss, and kissing him again.