Chapter 15

Lydia's P.O.V

I was in the living room with Jared and Gen explaining them what happened between me and Jensen. They asked me questions and I answered them. Thank god they didn't ask me about sex.

"So that's why he acted weird whenever we talked about you on set..." Jared said thoughtful.

"Well I was actually suspecting that something was going on between the two of you." Gen smiled at me. She was way cooler about this than Jared.

"Now that you know everything can I just go?" I said wanting to get out of there more than anything. Jared sighed.

"Sure... You can go..." I got up and left not saying another word. Of course I would skip school.. I was in no mood to attend any classes right now. I walked from the opposite side of the school and headed to Starbucks. I could use some coffee right now.

Jensen kept texting me. Again. And again. I just ignored him. I was right outside of Star bucks when he called me.

Me: What?

Jensen: We need to talk.

Me:I have nothing to talk about.

"Well actually you have." I heard him behind me. I closed my eyes and slowly took the phone away from my ear as I turned around.

"Are you following me?"

"No. I just happened to be heading to starbucks too."

"Well, I don't really care. Bye."

"Lydia wait... Just listen to me please... I was foolish okay? I didn't know what I wanted. When me and Daneel broke up I never thought I would find love again. I was so hurt and obviously really insecure. I am an idiot for doing this to you... For hurting you like this... If you don't want to forgive me I understand." He paused. " But now I know what I want. I want you Lydia. I don't care what Jared says... I just felt like I was disrespecting him by being with you... But I can't hold back anymore. And I am begging you to give me one last chance." He said and his eyes watered. He looked like he was in so much pain. My eyes watered at the sight. It pained me to see him like this. I love him. But I can't forgive him yet.

"Jensen... I don't know... I need time.. I am gonna have to trust you again cause now I obviously don't.. And honestly I don't know how long it will take to rebuild that trust you lost..." I said looking him in the eye.

"I 'll wait for you. No matter how long it takes" He said and I knew he was being truthful. I gave him a small smile.

"How about we take some coffee now? I could really use one." I said and I walked towards starbucks. He chuckled as he followed me.

Allison's P.O.V.

I just got out of the hospital. Thank god I didn't break anything so I had no reason to stay there more than a few hours. That bitch knew better than to insult my best friend. I gave her a black eye, and I would gladly do it twice.

As I was waling back to Misha's car with him my phone rang. It was my dad. Shit.

"Hey dad"

"Allison? Where are you? Why did they call me from the hospital?"

"Dad calm down I am okay. I just got into a fight."

"A fight? With who? Why?"

"It was Daneel Harris. She insulted Lydia so I got angry." (Allison's father knows personally Jared and the whole cast and they are friends)

"Why the hell would Daneel Harris insult Lydia?"

"Dad it's a long story alright? I will explain when I get home."

"Who took you to the hospital?" Um... Play it cool. Play it cool.

"Misha.."

"Good. I trust him." I fake laughed. "I will be.."

"At work till tomorrow. I know." I sighed. My dad works for the FBI so he is always at work. Always has been since mom died, so I kinda grew up alone.

"I am sorry love... You know how my job is.."

"Yeah dad. I know. It's okay." I said softly. After saying our goodbyes we hung up. Thankfully he wasn't suspicious of Misha. They know each other after all and he likes him. But I don't know how he would take it If he found out that I am dating him.

"Everything alright?" Misha asked me as he started the car.

"Yeah don't worry.. Thanks for taking me to the hospital.."

"I would do anything for you." He said serious and I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with love. Whenever I am with him I feel safe and loved. He feels like...home. I know that when people hear this word expect you to describe a place, but I have felt more home in his two arms than I have ever felt in my own house.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I looked outside of the window. Someone familiar caught my attention as we were passing by a coffee shop... Oh my god the drunk guy from that night in the park. He was staring at me. My eyes got wide. I closed them for two seconds and when I opened them he was gone. What the hell? Did I imagine him?

"Baby are you alright? You seem scared..." I looked at him.

"I just thought I saw that guy from the park... But I must have been my imagination." Misha took my hand.

"You are under a lot of stress right now. Just calm down. It probably wasn't him anyway."

"I hope you are right" I muttered.

"How about we go to my place and get this stress out of you?" Misha said with a seductive look on his face. I knew exactly what he meant.

"I would love to."