Chapter 7

From that day on, right after school I would walk to the company and help the groups there with their makeup.

I had already done makeup for almost all of JYP's groups. Got7, Twice, 2am, 2pm, Miss A and Day6 etc.

I yawned as I entered the dressing room for the last group of the day.

"Liz! I thought you were ignoring us and didn't want to do our makeup." Bam Bam said as he pouted. "Sorry Oppa." I said as I giggled. He was older than me but so full of aegyo! I went up to them and hugged them each.

As the head makeup artist came to tell me what to put and the theme, the boys suddenly started shouting at each other as they fought to get me to do their makeup.

As there were about 3 makeup artists in the room including me, I would not be able to put makeup for all of them.

Duh.

In the end. It resulted as Jackson and Jinyoung under the main artist, Bam Bam and Youngjae under the other and Mark, JB and Yugyeom under me. The others pouted and walked away with their artists as I sat down to do Yugyeom's makeup first.

"So oppa, any pretty fans you've seen lately?" I joked with the 3 of them as I carefully added eyeliner to Yugyeom's eyelid.

"You."

The boys teased me. I rolled my eyes, "I'm a fan alright but I ain't pretty." I replied as I added a very, very light, pale blush to the cheeks of the person in front of me.

"You are!" They insisted. "Sure." I chuckled sarcastically as I continued doing their makeup, one after another.

We chatted, joked and teased each other as I helped the 3 of them with their makeup.

"Great job!" The head artist smiled as she complimented me after I was done. I grinned as the boys went to rehearse.

I sat down on the sofa as I scrolled through Instagram only to feel my eyelids dropping. I tried to keep awake but soon enough I entered the dreamland.

Mark's POV
I saw her eyes closed and soft peaceful snoring was heard.

She is so cute when she sleeps.

She was like an angel... I picked up my jacket and placed it on her lightly, smiling.

JB's POV
Jealousy boiled in me as I stared at Mark while he smiled at the sleeping Lizzie, placing his jacket on her. He didn't seem to notice as he continued sitting there, smiling to himself.

Does he like her?

Yugyeom's POV
I saw as Mark hyung placed his jacket on Lizzie and smiled. I sighed but as I turned my head, I coincidentally saw JB hyung glaring at him.

Could it be that all 3 of us like her?

Suddenly, someone pushed me and said, "Why are you staring at her?" It was Jackson hyung, teasing me.

"You like her, don't you?" I blushed as he chuckled and walked off.

Lizzie's POV
I woke up to the sound of people whispering. Blinking as I adjusted to the lights, I opened my tired eyes and sat up, yawning.

"You finally woke up." I heard Jinyoung say and realized I was in their van. "How did I get here?

JB's POV
~Flashback~
Lizzie was still sleeping peacefully when we were about to leave but we didn't want to wake her up as she seemed tired.

"I'll carry her to the car." I suggested. The others nodded so I picked her up bridal style and brought her to the car, often glancing down to look at her beautiful face.

I could feel Mark glaring at me and if looks could kill, I be dead.
~End of flashback~

I answered her saying, " I carried you here." The others nodded and I saw Liz's cheeks turn pink as she thanked me.

I chuckled at her cute expression and pinch her cheeks lightly causing her to blush even harder.

After we dropped her off, we went back to our dorm.

Not long after, we reached the dorm and as we entered, I asked.

"Who here likes Lizzie?"

Cliffhanger! Sorry this chapter is so short and late, had writer's block and was busy with stuff.

Hope you enjoyed this chap! Vote, comment and read on!