Chapter 14

As we stood in front of the others, Mark announced our relationship, "Liz is mine, we're dating."

As he said those words, I just stood rooted to the ground still not believing that it was real.

He gently held my hand as he smiled. "Ooooohh..." the others teased as they saw our interlocked hands.

I blushed and Mark hit Jackson who was the nearest to him. Jackson gasped and fake cried, "Now that Mark hyung has a girlfriend, he even hits me, his best friend."

We were all laughing when suddenly, Yugyeom spoke up, How about the dating ban?" I swear his tone sounded sad.

Yah, the dating ban...

Mark answered confidently, "We will just date in secret and be super careful." I sighed, "But... I'm just a make up artist and you are an idol, if there's a scandal, your career would be ruined."

Mark looked at me and replied, "Nothing will happen, don't worry." The boys all said 'don't worry' and we went back to our seats to finish our meal.

After lunch, we went back to the company and the boys went to the practice room once again to practice.

Suddenly, my phone rang and 'JYP Godfather" flashed on. I answered the call and heard him say, "Come to my office now, I need to ask you something."

I froze immediately at the tone of his voice. Why did he sound so serious? Was he mad at me?

I stammered out a yes before hurriedly making my way there.

Outside the office, I heard the muffled voice of JYP, "Yes, please take care of your mother and don't worry about the boys, I found a temporary replacement for you."

As he finished his sentence, I knocked on the door. "Yes, who is it?" JYP's voice rang out.

I opened the door and waved. "Annyeong Ahjussi!" I greeted as I walked in and sat on the chair opposite him.

"Why did you call me?" I asked acting nonchalant. He smiled and said a few more words before hanging up the phone.

Then, he looked me in the eye and asked, "You are close to Got7 right?"

I froze up again, don't tell me that he found out that I was dating Mark, we just confirmed it though, how did he find out? Ot was there a scandal?

"W...why?" I stammered. He chuckled before saying. "Don't be so scared, it's just that Got7's manager needs to go back to this hometown for 2 months to take care of his sick mother. Thus, I need a replacement and I thought of you."

I heaved a huge sigh of relief as I nodded, "Sure, I'll be Got7's manager for the next 2 months, when do I start?" JYP smiled before briefing me.

Apparently, because Got7 just finished their tour, the next 2 months won't be very busy. All they had were a few concerts and also, they had to go on several variety shows.

Also, they were going to have a 1 week break after their concert which was in 2 weeks. After that, in the 2nd month, they will start the beginning preparations of their next comeback.

The comeback preparations usually took quite a long time so I would only be managing them for the beginning of the preparations.

JYP also assured me that for the rest of the preparations, I wouldn't have to worry about it as their manager would be back by then.

The last thing he mentioned was, "This is their schedule, also, you will have to move in with them." I exclaimed in surprise.

I have to move in with 7 boys!

I stared at him in utter disbelief with my mouth wide open.

After I finally calmed down, I was given time to pack up and move into their dorm by the next day.

I walked to the practice room they were in and sighed. As much as I loved these boys, how am I going to tolerate them 24/7.

I sighed again as I entered the room. "Liz!" Bam Bam shouted almost immediately.

"Guys I have an announcement to make." I said as the boys quietened down. "You're not leaving again, are you?" Mark asked.

I chuckled and shook my head. "No, it's not that. What I wanted to say was that your manager is going back to his home town for 2 months and I'm helping to replace him temporarily." I explained.

The boys stared, stunned, before cheering happily at the news. After that, I revealed the part about moving in. Similar expressions appeared on their faces as mine when I first heard the news.

1 girl moving in with 7 boys...

That's all for this chap! Sorry that it's so short. Read on to find out what happens next with Liz and Mark and of course the activities that happens at the dorm!