Chapter 16

"It's because the girl is you..." Mark said as he looked away. I blushed and looked down. Just then, my phone received a notification. I looked at it and saw Natasha and Shanna messaging me.

N: Shan and I are going to Korea tomorrow!
L: What?!!! Omg! Why though?
S: We auditioned for JYP and were accepted into the 1st round which means we have to go to Korea for the 2nd round!
L: That's so awesome! See y'all soon! I'll fetch you guys tomorrow.
N&S: See ya!

I smiled as I put down my phone. My best friends are coming! I told Mark and he smiled. "I'll fetch you to the airport tomorrow." He told me as he left the room.

Shanna and Natasha are coming!

"Lizzie, wake up! We have to go now." I heard Mark say. "Shuddap boi" I replied, swatting his hand away. "Natasha and Shanna are coming to Korea, Liz." My eyes shot open as I said, "Oh yea." I jumped out of bed and got ready ASAP.
"Kaja! Oppa!" He chuckled as we walked out and got into his car. Soon enough, we reached the airport. Mark decided to stay in the car to avoid fans as I walked in casually.

"Omg! Lizzie!" I turned around to see someone I haven't seen for years, Kyra. Kyra was half Korean, half American and she was my best friend when I stayed in America for 5 years. But after that we lost contact when I had to go back to my homeland while she stayed in America. "Omg! Long time no see! What are you doing in Korea?" I asked. "My father got a job here so our whole family came." I nodded as I hugged her. "Why are you at the airport though?" She asked. I explained to her about picking up Natasha and Shanna when suddenly they appeared too. After a round of introductions, Kyra left to go find her family while the 3 of us when to the carpark.

"You're back!" Mark said as he kept his phone. "Guess who I saw?" I said as I sat down with Natasha and Shanna at the back. "Who?" Mark asked as he drove off, he furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me. "Kyra, my long lost best friend from America." The minute I said that, Mark's jaw dropped and he stared at me. I was stunned by his reaction and thankfully we were at a traffic light. "What's with your reaction?" I asked, confused. I turned around and saw Natasha and Shanna looking as confused. "Kyra... T... Tham?" He asked hesitantly. I nodded, "How you'd know?" He gulped and smiled awkwardly, "She may be my e... ex." It was my time to freeze. I gasped and stared at him as he continued driving. He looked away on purpose, avoiding my eye contact.

After 30 minutes of awkward silence with only Kpop as background music, we reached the hotel Nat and Shan were staying in. I blinked out of my trance and looked behind, gesturing for them to go. The nodded and left hastily. Mark then drove to me the dorm. "Are you pissed?" He asked as I shook my head. "It's normal, I mean like we all have Exes, I guess. I'm just shocked." He nodded and we finally reached the dorm. I got out and walked in, ignoring Mark. "Liz! You guys are back!" Jackson said as we walked in. "We thought you got lost, don't just leave without telling us." Jaebum said. We nodded and I walked off. I entered my room and locked the door.

Mark's POV
"Woah! What with her today, did u piss her off?" Jackson asked as I stared at Lizzie's locked door. And I thought she wasn't pissed. "It's nothing." I replied before going back to my room too.

Lizzie's POV
I'm not pissed, but then why am I like that. I asked myself as I lay on my bed. Could it be... nah... I trust him right, I can't be... j... jealous? I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair. Eottoke...

Yugyeom's POV
I walked out of my room and stood in front of Lizzie's room door. Just as I was about to knock, her angel-like voice rang out.

nappeuji neon nado alji
geureonde daeche wae nan
geureon neoreul jjochadanikka
Ooh
joeun geol mwo eotteokhae
imi ppajin geol eojjeonya
nal deureotta nwatta
haneun geotto joahaneun
nado nada ya
joeun geol mwo eotteokhae
hanshimhaedo eojjeogetnya
nan geunyang neorang
gachi itneun ge joa
nado cham dabi eobtta ya

(Day6 - What can I do, Song in Media)

Just as I was about to knock I heard someone ask, "Yugyeom, what are you doing?" I turned around hastily and put down my hand."O... oh M... Mark h... hyung, nothing, just happen to walk by."
I stammered out. He nodded and came forward to knock on the door. I walked off but her voice just kept playing in my head over and over again...

That's all for this chapter, I know this is like super duper late. I'm so sorry.

Also, shoutout to my 친구, chocolatebae09 She helped me write parts of this chapter so 감사합니다!

Oh and please go and listen to Day6's What can I do. I mean like it's so good and it's stuck in my head.
By the way the only reason why I chose this song is cause I like it and the song has nothing to do with the actual storyline. :)