Chapter 8

Hi! It's the author here! Hope you have been enjoying the story also I want to thank a fan of this story, chocobaboon for creating this wonderful and amazing new cover for 'Got7 & Me'. Thank you so much!

JB's POV
As we entered the dorm, I asked "Who here likes Lizzie?" Some of them averted their gazes and looked away.

I guess I was right, I wasn't the only one who liked her.

Mark's POV
So JB does like her... he's my brother but Lizzie is mine! May the best man win.

Jackson's POV
I don't know, do I? I don't think so though, she's more like a really close friend who I can joke and play with.

Jinyoung's POV
Why did JB ask such a weird question. I don't like Liz that way, I only see her as a really close friend.

Youngjae's POV
Lizzie is a really nice girl but she's not really my type, we are just friends, what's wrong with hyung? Why did he ask such a weird question?...

Bambam's POV
To me, Liz is like my girl best friend. We totally get each other and are like besties, wait... does JB hyung like her...

Yugyeom's POV
Liz? Yah, I like her... a lot. But I don't want to fight with the hyungs, eottoke?...

Lizzie's POV
I yawned as I stared at the ceiling, I had to leave Korea in a week as the exchange program was ending soon. I already told JYP. He said that if I came back he would give me the job again.

That aside, how am I going to tell the boys?...

I decided to tell them tomorrow I texted them, saying that I wanted to meet up and eat lunch at the Korean BBQ restaurant that we always went to as I had something I wanted to tell them.

They all replied almost immediately, saying sure. I kept tossing and turning that night, unable to think of how to tell them and imagining their reactions.

Finally, at about 1am,  my body gave in to exhaustion and I fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up at 10! I stared at the alarm clock in disbelief. Luckily, it was a Saturday and I had no school.

I washed up, changed and went to eat breakfast. After about 2 hours, I grabbed my bag and left to meet the boys.

Yugyeom's POV
We were going to the Korean BBQ restaurant as we agreed the night before, I wonder what Liz wanted to say...

After getting a table in a private room, we sat there awaiting Liz's arrival.

Mark's POV
After about 15 minutes of waiting, she appeared. We hugged her and she settled down between the maknae line, Yugyeom and Bam Bam.

"Liz, what was it you wanted to tell us?" Jinyoung suddenly piped up. I saw as she bit her lip nervously and blurted out.

"I'm leaving Korea next week."

Lizzie's POV
"I'm leaving Korea next week." I blurted out. As I expected, the guys were really unhappy and kept asking why I had to go.

"Why you'd have to go?!" They whined continuously. "Mian, but I'm only an exchange student, remember."

Bam Bam and Yugyeom were pouting and were so cute I burst out giggling. Though I could feel that they were unhappy, we still had fun and I went back to the school dorm smiling to myself like a maniac.

A week flew by in no time and I was already packing my bag. "I'm gonna miss being able to tag along with you and see Got7." Natasha said as we lugged our luggage down the steps of the school.

Awhile ago, I had brought Natasha and Shanna to see Got7. They were fangirling so much!

Compared to them, I felt that my reaction when I first met Got7 wasn't as crazy.

The 2 of them and Got7 totally hit it off and we had a lot of fun that day. It was just another reason why I didn't want to leave Korea.

As we left after saying goodbyes to the boys, I walked up the plane, vowing that I would come back to Korea again.

That's all! Thanks for reading! See what happens next in Chapter 9 of Got7 and me.

If you like my story, please vote and comment and of course, read on!!! :)