Chapter 23

Annyeong Yerobun, it's the author speaking here! Okay sooooo... usually I dun start with me speaking BUT I have news people! 'Got7 & Me' has actually hit, *drumrolls* 1 freaking K reads!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I really wanna thank all the readers who read this book. I never expected 1K reads and am very grateful. As fake and cringy as this sounds, tbh, I didn't even expect 100 reads cos like I thot no one would read the trash I wrote and this was my very first book. So Thank you guys so, so much!

That's all, so now please proceed to enjoy Chapter 23... :))

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It's already been a week since Mark's been discharged, their activities had already been allowed to proceed and as their temporary manager, I followed them everywhere. Every time we were free, I would tell his tales from the past. I've told him so many stories I've lost counts. All those great memories that were created. As the 2 of us sat in my room, resting after a long day of scheduled, I started telling another story...

~Flashback~
"And, done! We're done with practice!" I was sitting on the sofa when they announced that they were finished practicing. I looked at the time and saw that it was only 9PM. Luckily, the boys had already taken their dinner before their practice. "Hey, I heard that a new ice cream shop opened nearby, do you guys wanna go take a look before? We can eat there for supper?" I suggested to the panting and sweating boys in front of me. "Sure." Mark said as he walked over, towel still in hand. "Guys?" I asked, referring to the other 6 gulping down water. "We'll pass. We have things to do." JB said. The others nodded too. "No I don't, I'll go!" Yugyeom exclaimed. "Ok! Then the 3 of us will go!" Suddenly, Bam Bam exclaimed. "No Yugyeom! You can't go! You said you play video games with me today!" Yugyeom groaned, "Aish! Can't we play tomorrow?" Bam Bam shook his head like really hard and Yugyeom sighed. "Mianhe Liz ah." I smiled, "It's ok!" I looked at Mark to see him smiling widely. So weird...

After the members left, we made our way to the ice cream shop. As we walked out of the company. Mark grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers. I was surprised but definitely didn't object. Usually, we were unable to do this but today he was wearing a disguise that totally covered up his face. We walked to the ice cream shop and saw that it was nearly empty as it was already late. I heaved a sigh of relief. Thank god, I didn't want to be flooded by fangirls. We walked in and saw that it was a really nice place with booths and a small counter. The place was very filled with many different colours that really lit up the place. Lights hung from the ceiling and it really felt different from other places. If their ice cream was as nice as their interior design, I would definitely come here more often. After all, who didn't like ice cream.

"You find a seat first, I'll go order!" He stopped me, "You sure you know what I want?" He raised an eyebrow. I nodded of course I knew, I'm an Aghase. Of course I didn't say that out loud though.

I walked up to the counter to order, "Two cones please." The lady nodded taking two waffle cone from the plastic container. "Cookies and cream for both." It was a huge coincidence but I happened to like the exact same flavor as Mark. It was like THE BEST ice cream ever!!! She scooped a huge amount of it and topped it onto the cone.

After I paid I brought the cones back to where Mark was sitting. He had chosen a booth in the corner that was slightly away from the other customers. "Wow, you really got it right, how did u know I like cookies and cream though?" He said as he took the ice cream and started eating it. "I sat down opposite him and flipped my hair sassily. I heard him laugh as I licked the melting ice cream. The taste of the cold dessert exploded in my mouth. ITS SO DAMN GOOD!!! Ice cream is and will always be the best.

As we ate and chatted, I suddenly heard Mark chuckle. "Mwoya Oppa!" He leaned forward and came closer and closer inching towards my face. I closed my eyes when I suddenly felt his finger brush against my cheek. "You've got ice cream on you cheek, why did you close your eyes, what were you thinking of." He teased as he sat back down, licking his finger. "Yah!" I blushed and felt super embarrassed. Why would I think he would kiss me. I turned away and continued eating my ice cream quietly.  (A/N Cliche, I know)

As we walked back to the dorm, we continued talking. However, my mind would drift off once in awhile as I remember what could have happened. What if he really kissed me? What would I have done? Mark started to notice my that I wasn't focus and got concerned. "Are you okay?" He has stopped me from walking and had both hands on my shoulders. His voice was slightly muffled due to the mask and I could see worry shining in his eyes.

"I...I'm ok...kay." My cheeks warmed as his stared intently at me. I broke the gaze and moved away from the position. "Kaja!" I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the dorm. His face had an expression of utter confusion and I found it quite cute.

As we entered the dorm,  I saw that most of the room lights were off and I could hear soft snoring coming from the rooms. I put my finger on my lip, signaling for us to be quiet and I tip toed in with Mark, hoping to not awake the others.

As we reached the corridor, we had to separate ways. Before I entered the room, Mark suddenly pulled me by the wrist and in a quick motion, I was standing in front of him and he leaned forward. He pecked me on the lips before smiling and pushing me into my room which was opened. He waved and walked back to his room, smiling to himself. I shut the door and leaned against it, not believing what happened. I touched my lips with a finger and there was still the lingering feeling of his warm and soft lips against mine and the faint taste of cookies and cream. I felt my cheeks severely heating up and could tell that it was probably already a very dark shade of red. That night, I tossed and turned as my mind couldn't get off that scene."
~End of Flashback~

As I finished telling Mark the story, he suddenly leaned forward and pecked me on the lips like he did that time. As he released me, I saw that I wasn't the only one blushing. "Umm, I'm... uh, feeling tired, I'll... go back n...now, good night!" after saying that he hastily walked out not before almost tripping over himself and bowing to me several times in apology. As I stared at the ceiling, I thought to myself, it's gonna be another sleepless night again...

I know this chapter is very cliche but what's a fanfic without the girl thinking the guy's gonna kiss her when he was just wiping her mouth? :D

Again, I really wanna thank you guys for over 1K reads. 진짜 진짜 고마워!